Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities (41564 Views)

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:
MURIC wants farmers to be compensated, wonders shall never end. I am sure his farm in Kwara has been grazed....

I suspect so too.

Or probably bcoz he saw the mood of the nation and events as it's unfolding.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Fistop: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Muric account has been hacked. This is not the Muric we used to know.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by ohosi4real(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Good fight
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by chrisooblog: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2021
ehen so MURIC can also talk with sense sometimes? Whatever happens this year should not end without a conclusive agreement on how to finally end this destructive killer herder issue.

Omooba77:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has said that it has overwhelming evidence of destructions of farmlands by Fulani herdsmen across all the States of the federation.

MURIC wants the Federal Government to compensate farming in all the states where herdsmen invade farms with their animals.

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdsmen-compensate-farmers-for-loss-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Whoube99(f): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has said that it has overwhelming evidence of destructions of farmlands by Fulani herdsmen across all the States of the federation.

MURIC wants the Federal Government to compensate farming in all the states where herdsmen invade farms with their animals.

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/herdsmen-compensate-farmers-for-loss-of.html?m=1

Arrant nonsense!
Because one of you has become a victim of Fulani herders atrocity, you now crowl out of cave to spew thrash. Thought you were backing them before
Terrorist enablers
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
This man is making sense for the first time ...e be like say, dem don stop his egunje for caliphate side ? grin this is hard to believe. A man down on the Buhari's almanjiris list. Dem plenti. More of this please. People can't pretend forever.

1 Like

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Jimmyubah2: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Uncle Murry finally makes sense.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by shadeyinka(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:

For the first time, MURIC is speaking the truth about issues!

Wonders shall never end
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Brushstrokes20: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Really?...mumuric finally purchased sense?.....NO!

Herdsmen must have destroyed his farm too!

Life na turn by turn, dude's finally feeling the heat!
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by aribisala0(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Good Morning
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by duyorker: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2021
hmmmmm its not possible, this cant be MURIC, SAY WHAAAA
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Tochj(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Everybody eyes don de clear hmm
Muric kwa
With the way things are going
Fulani herdsman will suffer for their evils
Even presidency can't save them
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by kayjay69(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
I swear I was just thinking of the same thing.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Omooba77:
MURIC wants farmers to be compensated, wonders shall never end. I am sure his farm in Kwara has been grazed....
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by kapelvej: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
ShackWes:
E be like fulani don show Akintola pepper for him farm
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by 12345baba(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
The heat is on for them to be arrested so they are just saying this to make people feel they are not siding Fulani herdsmen.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by kapelvej: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin 'HIS FARM HAS BEEN GRAZED' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by KosiGee(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:

A MURIC member has been affected.
If it doesn’t hit home, the impact is never felt.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Germi9: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Skyfornia:
Muric and Miyetti Allah...kingdom fighting against itself... interesting. shocked
the prodigal son has finally returned back to his father
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by KosiGee(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2021
kapelvej:
grin grin grin grin grin grin 'HIS FARM HAS BEEN GRAZED' grin grin grin grin grin

Cows must eat. MURIC wasn’t written on the leaves and grains.

1 Like

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by SmartMen: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by middlebelter(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Omooba77:

The most reasonable thing I have ever read from this Professor. There's hope.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Olume0702(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2021
It is such a pity that I don't like this man even when he is right this time around.

1 Like

Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Btruth: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Law of diminishing returns.

.......this Mallam sense don dey come back to normal small small. grin
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Oh! He's shocked! This confirms indubitably that he is as stupid as i have always thought. To think he was spewing his usual arrant nonsense in his last rant that made headlines.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by RichAbujaGuy: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Mouth, but no evidence in the smartphone age sha.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by drstone1: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2021
MuchAdo:
Thank God MURIC is gradually receiving sense. embarassed

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY ARE BEGINNING TO HAVE SENSE...IT WILL LIKELY SHOCK YOU WHEN YOU HEAR OF THEIR NEXT PRESS RELEASE....DECEIT IS A TOOL OF WAR AND CONQUEST
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by amuwo1980: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2021
This is tribe trumping religion, the bite have moved to Yoruba lands and he is scared
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by ozueozue(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Omo nothing is surprisingly in this country ohhh
If Buhari wakes up one day Begin oppose him own regime, I won't be surprise grin grin
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by spinna: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Muric making sense? I must kee fowl
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2021
When Farmers start their own banditry businesses due to frustration since cows are the new farm products and farm lords, and also from seeing how Fulani bandits are paid out in millions for destroying lives and properties and the stability of the whole country.... . Govt will rest.
Re: MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities by BlackBaron: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhfYj3X9fIQ

Always wanting to start a farm in the countryside but for the fear of pastoralists. Let's see what initiative this government takes.
I'm willing to float small/medium scale greenhouse farm plus we own livestock (cows) within my extended family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.