Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves (267 Views)

Regulatory Commission Must Wakeup From Slumber To Rescue EKEDC FROM The Shackle / Nans President Asefon Sunday Wakeup Demand Justice From Fg & ASUU –comr.frank / Nigerians! Wakeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves by cobsol(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
The problems in Nigeria in recent times is becoming too much to bear, the only way forward now is community support (I support you with little you support Mary with the little you have)
Community don’t not necessary mean people from the same locality, but its anyone within your reach in this context.
During the end SARS protest we saw an amazing gesture never seen in Nigeria before where a group of distressed youth contributed and raised funds for a physically challenged sister, it was really amazing and that sisters life is changed forever, now the question is why can’t we keep that sort of gesture going?

More reason why Problemfix.org is instituted!
Problemfix platform is a community platform where Nigeria’s come together to be Nigeria in one voice and love,
In this community,
I. funds are raised for the needy
II. people give to one others
III. people ask pressing questions and answers are given to them free of charge
IV. people get scholarship
V. people identify with each other positively
VI. people network good people of like minds
The problemfix community knows no tribe, religion or any such thing which have long divided us.
Every Nigeria with good intention should join Problemfix community.
To join www.problemfix.org

Re: Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves by arsenal444(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
I agree with you. The person below me, what do you have to say?
Re: Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
☺️
Re: Nigeria Wakeup, Lets Save Ourselves by cobsol(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
checkpoint:
Na to japa ooo. I no get strength. If you have any links for scholarships abroad abeg paste

If everybody japa who will save the sinking ship? Let's support ourselves. There a new online community called www.problem fix.org dedicated tho solving this problem.

(1) (Reply)

Wasimi, Lagos Abeokuta Express Road A Home Of Terror And Hoodlums. / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin / Money Is Sweet! See The Photos Of Odion Jude Ighalo Before He Became A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.