Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? (226 Views)

Hell Fire Was Not Prepared For Human Beings According To Matthew. / The World Has Truly Ended: How Many Of Us Are Left Behind? / The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's time!

We have heard so many things  about the end time, and how terrific and horrific it would be.
2 Timothy 3:1
[1]BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

We have witnessed some ourselves, and are told some by others.

But still; it seems like ;those are fables or impossible.
we couldn't comprehend how such terrible things as were listed could befall the sons of men.

But today we are witnesses of how the  world as change within the period of a year, as a result of the covid-19 pandemic.

Who would have imagined that we would go through all we went through,(and are still going through) and be forced to adjust to a kind of setting (face masking, hand washing, distancing and the likes) we never prepared for.

So Brethren!
Those things we were told would befall the world were not fables or man-made stories,
but as the bible says  in ‍2 Peter 1:20-21
[20]knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
[21]for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

So therefore,
Let us gather ourselves unto the lord, and hold fast the faith that was once committed to us, in ; patience, hope, long-suffering , joy and peace of the holy spirit.
If we suffer with him (christ) we shall be glorified with him.
2 Timothy 2:12-13
[12]If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.
[13]If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.
The grace of our Lord Jesus christ and the sweet fellowship of the holy spirit be with us all now and forever more.
AMEN.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Your life is not their life, so your priority is not their priority.
Don't wait for the world before you take a step towards making peace with your maker.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
They will be mockers in the last days, their job is to mock you, call you sister Mary, holy- holy,
Shey na you kee jesus ni, ?.

But you can chose to obey the voice of men or that of the holy spirit within you.

Brother_ Get right with God.

Carry your cross with smile to calvary,
And at the end receive your share of God's glory.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
With unexpected changes in protocols and world affairs, they are preparing the way for the enemy to come into the scene.

Sir, ma - all is not well, and the best you do is to favor your self by getting prepared for the worst.

Get closer to God in prayer, fasting, meditation of the word, and dwelling in the secret place.

The word of God is not a conspiracy theory, rather it is reality, prophecies taking place.

But the people of God seems to adjust and live life the same way as before.

Refuse to be deceive and wake up!
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
They are waiting (even praying) for the rapture to happen without preparation.

Check your life!
Would you be ruptured if christ should come today?
Would you gain access to the kingdom if you die today?

Don't be too busy to frequently ask you self these questions that you must definitely give answer to.

This is not being judgemental but bringing you to the point of contemplation.

Life is good, precious and sweet.
It's a good thing to enjoy life but not at the expense of eternity.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hebrews 3:7-8
[7]Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice,
[8]Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Revelation 3:2-3
[2]Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God.
[3]Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Forget holy - holy preacher, and for once preach to yourself.
listen to your conscience, and evaluate what you heard.
Put prejudice aside, then judge yourself without sentiment.

And see if you'd been on the right page with God and your inner man.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
You don't have a problem.
All you've got to do is "practice the solution."
Which is righteousness and you'd be fine.

You are not a sinner but the righteousness of God in christ jesus.
God the Father is waiting for you - his child to manifest him to the world.

The world doesn't not me
But ye shall be my witness from you domain, territory even unto the end of the world.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
You are not alone for I am with you and in you.

Do not be dismayed by their faces or your challenges, for greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by oluwatobi43301: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Your life is not their life, so your priority is not their priority. Don't wait for the world before you take a step towards making peace with your maker.
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2021
A time will definitely come when there will be no time
Re: What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Help your self

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Todd Sermon – Evicting Idols / What Is Your First Jesus Of Nazareth Movie Experience / Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.