Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

“A New Baby Has Been Added To My Garage Actress Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A New Baby Has Been Added To My Garage Actress Destiny Etiko (824 Views)

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / My Garage Looking Like An Indoor Dealership - Mayweather (fans React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“A New Baby Has Been Added To My Garage Actress Destiny Etiko by correctkidabc(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerian Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has taken to her social media page to share photos of her Newly acquired SUV jeep worth over 26 million.
Sharing the pictures on her instagram page the Actress wrote'' “A new baby has been added to my garage”
See pictures below;

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Mayorkun; Age, Education, Awards, Relationship And Net Worth / Romance In The Shower: BBN Angel Keeps Making Advances At Me While Bathin - Niyi / “movie Producer, Hail Tonto Dikeh On Breakup; Calls Her The Strongest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.