Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed (474 Views)

Quillbot (paraphrasing & article rewriter Tool) Available! 1 year validity / Good Writer/ Rewriter / I Need The Service Of A Good Reliable Writer/rewriter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed by ayo84(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
The services of the above is needed for a remote work , you will be required to send articles, rewrite articles, do content development and also develop content of your own on a daily basis, a monthly fee would be given to you as remuneration. If you are interested please send links of your writing to this email: explicifit@yahoo.com , then you will be required to accept a challenge and write an article to become eligible for this position.

You can comment below and drop links to your blog or writing online or send an email to the email mentioned.

Please emphasis is placed on your ability to communicate in normal 3D communication, if you have multiple personality disorders and cannot communicate normally in literal written form, we would not be liable to any communication fraud you attempt to engage in as a result for applying for this job application. Viewing and applying for this job application does not delegate any privileges or assent or access to anyone.

If you pose as a writer due to having multiple personality disorders meaning you channel someone else who writes through you to write, you are not eligible for this position.
Re: Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed by ayo84(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
offer still available
Re: Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed by ayo84(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
i am looking for a writer, editor and content developer to churn out articles, edit content i develop and also write reviews, how to tutorials and expository articles. You will be required to churn out 3-4 articles or content daily. My budget for this task is originally low because i am a new startup literary running with a very low budget .The remuneration is expected to increase after one week of probation ,if you are very resourceful and show great competence , the remuneration will be increased after one week. Emphasis will be placed on your ability to create plagiarism free and original well researched content. Please let our conversation be straightforward. The budget is 45k monthly. Please share links to your content online
Re: Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed by Pelxmiye(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
ayo84:
i am looking for a writer, editor and content developer to churn out articles, edit content i develop and also write reviews, how to tutorials and expository articles. You will be required to churn out 3-4 articles or content daily. My budget for this task is originally low because i am a new startup literary running with a very low budget .The remuneration is expected to increase after one week of probation ,if you are very resourceful and show great competence , the remuneration will be increased after one week. Emphasis will be placed on your ability to create plagiarism free and original well researched content. Please let our conversation be straightforward. The budget is 45k monthly. Please share links to your content online

I'm interested bro, here's my number

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Pls / He Is Not Your Mate (short Christian Story) / Hiring: Health, Finance & Crypto Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.