Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People (694 Views)

Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by CaptainPrice1: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's now difficult to receive money from abroad due to Cbn policy , they have rolled out another Policy to
ban cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria. I'm not saying people who receive money from abroads are scammers ,but since these fraudsters are on the rise, it's now difficult for an average genuine Nigerian to receive money from abroad.

Same as Cryptocurrency, the yahoo boys have bastardize the system. The Funny thing is that all these fraudsters will find another means after destroying a Nice innovation and inventions.
I didn't say all cryptos trade are fraudulent , but most are fraudulent in Nigeria. Keep expecting more hash policies from the government.

By the time Yahoo boys make life difficult for you and I , you will stop praising them...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by Tyche(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
The gap between you and sense is infinite. What has Yahoo buys got to do with banks banning crypto accounts?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by pinkgoodies(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
It's now difficult to receive money from abroad due to Cbn policy , they have rolled out another Policy to
ban cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria. I'm not saying people who receive money from abroads are scammers ,but since these fraudsters are on the rise, it's now difficult for an average genuine Nigerian to receive money from abroad.

Same as Cryptocurrency, the yahoo boys have bastardize the system. The Funny thing is that all these fraudsters will find another means after destroying a Nice innovation and inventions.
I didn't say all cryptos trade are fraudulent , but most are fraudulent in Nigeria. Keep expecting more hash policies from the government.

By the time Yahoo boys make life difficult for you and I , you will stop praising them...

Common sense is not Common.. You lack one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by Joshmodest(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
So you carry your full pot of rice and throw into the bush cos u found hair on top ....
and u want to blame the hair for ur stupidity when u have no other means to feed ..
All these govt harsh policies are more reasons why more would go into fraud ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by helinues: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cryptocurrency issue and you are blaming yahoo boys?

Are you really serious
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by cupidFlint(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
And I guess the government is making life meaningful and deserving for you right. Get small sense kwanu
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by providencia(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Very soon, government will ban the use of internet since it can be used for fraud.
Pros : i will stop seeing ur idiotic post
Cons: The shithole returns to pre-stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by madmohamed(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
providencia:
Very soon, government will ban the use of internet since it can be used for fraud.
Pros : i will stop seeing ur idiotic post
Cons: The shithole returns to pre-stone age.
not only internet they will ban condom because it is haram.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by heniford2: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
there ban dem no ban am still using my own to cash out
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by capitalzero: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Blame efcc for not doing their job.
Yahoo is not reason for CBN crypto policy.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Making Life Hard For Legit Business And People by Banmeallday: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naija is failed state...You folks dont want to gree....and later complain

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Fever Strikes Faceless Osinbajo Critic. / Update : Ebonyi State International Airport Being Constructed By Gov. Umahi / Update: The Pictures Below Is The Stage Okigwe Road Construction Is At Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.