Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class (35306 Views)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Meet Ui's First-class Pharmacy Fresh Graduate With Over 50 Research Articles / Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by IBRAHEEM8(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Keshinr0:
I drop cap for him
I
this what we ought to be celebrating as a country

I tell you guy.
Not big brother wahala and nudity

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Fixed: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
I salute you. The efforts put in paid off.
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by MightySparrow: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yoruba amaka
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Hahjascho(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
madridsta007:

This, to many is totally astonishing though inspirational to students out there because of how well-involved Adebisi is in many extra-curricular activities and his achievements throughout his stay in the University.

The simple reason why he was able to achieve this, asides the important spiritual element, is the fact that he went through the University (1) Without a girlfriend and (2) lived above peer pressure from his mates. Let us begin to tell ourselves the truth. If you want to be average in University? Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I know a lady who was on her way to becoming the best graduating student with a 1st class. She met a guy and in the end she managed she come out with a 2.1. And belle.
Young people stay away from girlfriends/boyfriends and above the influence of peer pressure.
Do this two and put in the hardwork and you will graduate with a 1st Class + accolades.
That's the truth.

Hard truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Supersymetry: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hahjascho:
That's the truth.

Hard truth bro.

Not exactly, this is a case of cause and effect, like nature vs nurture argument,
Naturally, very intelligent guys, don't usually have girlfriends, and very difficult to influence with superficial things, bcuz it doesn't make sense or stimulate their brains, so are resistant to peer pressure, also have few carefully selected friends(1-3) in some cases don't have at all.
This case is about intelligent person, not about first class graduate.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Hahjascho(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Supersymetry:

Not exactly, this is a case of cause and effect, like nature vs nurture argument,
Naturally, very intelligent guys, don't usually have girlfriends, and very difficult to influence with superficial things, bcuz it doesn't make sense or stimulate their brains, so are resistant to peer pressure, also have few carefully selected friends(1-3) in some cases don't have at all.
This case is about intelligent person, not about first class graduate.
Ok
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Freelance363: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
ahead ahead congrats
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by 0neal(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
iguita:
50 publications? Professors sef no get reach 50. Lecturer go dey fear to mark this one exam script

As in

50 publications?

Then, he is too good to be in school, but this is Naija

If he was in a saner clime, he should be in the confined of a Lab, researching to find a cure for cancer and others with no cure currently.

Not just churning out research papers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by Horluseye(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
I doff my cap leader!!
Greater heights I pray for you.
Congratulations!
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by calcal: 3:08am On Feb 09, 2021
I wish he can research how aweta works.
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by hosuji88(m): 5:42am On Feb 09, 2021
No stay for this country o... Cos.. e go change but life style.. I just give u two years...
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by obayemi204(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2021
He is more careful than you can imagine.
Lewisdinho:
Congratulations Dude. One good advice, be very careful with women or the woman you will settle down with if you want to be this excellent onward.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by obayemi204(m): 5:50am On Feb 09, 2021
[Hehehehe..funny. Hes calm and yet firm with girls quote author=FreeSpirited post=98863159]He achieved much cos vagina people has not infiltrated his head...once they target him with their confusion laden, intoxicating ,pvvsy fluid... achievement go drop like fallen bwest...he should fear and stay away from those species of human...talking from experience......I used to be like him until...vagina spp showed up in the scene[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by obayemi204(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Who told you he never had a girlfriend? quote author=madridsta007 post=98866085]

This, to many is totally astonishing though inspirational to students out there because of how well-involved Adebisi is in many extra-curricular activities and his achievements throughout his stay in the University.

The simple reason why he was able to achieve this, asides the important spiritual element, is the fact that he went through the University (1) Without a girlfriend and (2) lived above peer pressure from his mates. Let us begin to tell ourselves the truth. If you want to be average in University? Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I know a lady who was on her way to becoming the best graduating student with a 1st class. She met a guy and in the end she managed she come out with a 2.1. And belle.
Young people in school stay away from girlfriends/boyfriends and above the influence of peer pressure.
Do this two and put in the hardwork and you will graduate with a 1st Class + accolades.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by madridsta007(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
obayemi204:
Who told you he never had a girlfriend? quote author=madridsta007 post=98866085]

Young people in school stay away from girlfriends/boyfriends and above the influence of peer pressure.
Do this two and put in the hardwork and you will graduate with a 1st Class + accolades.

I know him personally.
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by iguita: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seriously.

0neal:

As in

50 publications?

Then, he is too good to be in school, but this is Naija

If he was in a saner clime, he should be in the confined of a Lab, researching to find a cure for cancer and others with no cure currently.

Not just churning out research papers.
Re: Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class by orlaglobal234: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oh my God is one parent gave birth to this genius chai anyway congratulations to you the young profRx, I wish you long life in your choosen carrier your own carrier will not be like of that air force girl Tolulope Arotile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Solomon Dalung At Lagos Sea School, Expresses Disappointment / FSARS Shaved My Head At Gunpoint – Efosa Osayande, AAU Undergraduate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.