Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction (4325 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Top 5 Best Virtual Dollar Card In Nigeria / Alat Virtual Dollar Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sometimes it can really be frustrating to be a Nigerian. Have you ever tried making an online purchase or tried buying some coin for your favourite games but unfortunately your card got declined? Then this app is for you.

Introducing Bater by Flutterwave, a mobile app that lets you create a virtual dollar card for international payment, subscription, in-app purchases and online shopping anywhere in the world where your local cards won’t allow you due to restrictions. It also allows you to request and send money between friend and family with a breeze.

How to set up your Bater Account

-Download Bater from Play Store or Apple Store
-Click on create account
-Input your remain address and contact details
-Use ( abdul ) as your referral code
-Complete your verification by putting in the OTP sent to your email.

How to create your Virtual Dollar Card
-First, you need to add money to your Barter account either through your debit card, or bank transfer. a minimum of $3 or more (approx N1200) would do.
-Click 'Create new card'
-Fill out the Card details
-Enter the amount you’d like to fund your dollar card with. ( Note that card creation fee cost $2)
-And that's all folks, you now have yourself a new Virtual dollar card. Click on the card to view full detail such as card number, expiry date, Security, billing address and zip code.

You can buy and pay for anything with it a breeze.

For more info click the link https://www.droidnine.com/2021/02/how-to-make-app-store-purchases-and.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by NobleRace: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
DroidNine:
Sometimes it can really be frustrating to be a Nigerian. Have you ever tried making an online purchase or tried buying some coin for your favourite games but unfortunately your card got declined? Then this app is for you.

Introducing Bater by Flutterwave, a mobile app that lets you create a virtual dollar card for international payment, subscription, in-app purchases and online shopping anywhere in the world where your local cards won’t allow you due to restrictions. It also allows you to request and send money between friend and family with a breeze.

How to set up your Bater Account

-Download Bater from Play Store or Apple Store
-Click on create account
-Input your remain address and contact details
-Use ( abdul ) as your referral code
-Complete your verification by putting in the OTP sent to your email.

How to create your Virtual Dollar Card
-First, you need to add money to your Barter account either through your debit card, or bank transfer. a minimum of $3 or more (approx N1200) would do.
-Click 'Create new card'
-Fill out the Card details
-Enter the amount you’d like to fund your dollar card with. ( Note that card creation fee cost $2)
-And that's all folks, you now have yourself a new Virtual dollar card. Click on the card to view full detail such as card number, expiry date, Security, billing address and zip code.

You can buy and pay for anything with it a breeze.

For more info click the link https://www.droidnine.com/2021/02/how-to-make-app-store-purchases-and.html

What's the exchange rate?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by Rubby007: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
NobleRace:

can it be used to purchase cryptocurrencies?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by TheZebra: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Can it help bypass this cbn mess?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
As of now, the current rate is N480/$, but the rate is subjected to change.
NobleRace:

Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
I haven't purchased crypto with it, but if I do I'll get you updated.

Rubby007:
can it be used to purchase cryptocurrencies?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by kings11ng(m): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Can you use it to buy stuff that is worth more than a $100 from Ali express since the federal government daily transaction limit in dollars is just a $100
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Yes, you can.

kings11ng:
Can you use it to buy stuff that is worth more than a $100 from Ali express since the federal government daily transaction limit in dollars is just a $100
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by kmaxx(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cool!
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by kmaxx(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
How do I receive money using this platform?
Suppose I want a family member to send me money from yankee or maybe locally...

I understand having a flatter wave account automatically opens a Wema bank account for you, how true is that?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
You can create a custom link and send to your contacts to receive money.

And yes, it is sponsored by Wema bank

kmaxx:
How do I receive money using this platform?
Suppose I want a family member to send me money from yankee or maybe locally...

I understand having a flatter wave account automatically opens a Wema bank account for you, how true is that?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by kmaxx(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
DroidNine:
You can create a custom link and send to your contacts to receive money.

And yes, it is sponsored by Wema bank

Custom link, how do I do that?
& Must my sender have a barter account too?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by mahvie: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Just registered now using your referral code. If I want to process my withdrawal, How do I go about it @DroidNine
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by petra22(f): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Can I use it to receive money from abroad?
Will I be able to use to buy crypto?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by Mainaineh: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Current exchange rate is N497.50, quite ridiculous.
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mainaineh:
Current exchange rate is N497.50, quite ridiculous.
What other alternative do we have?
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by DroidNine: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
mahvie:
Just registered now using your referral code. If I want to process my withdrawal, How do I go about it @DroidNine
Initiate a transfer just like you do with other banking apps
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by maxjax(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Can we get the screenshot of the barter app..... Can't get it on play store
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by Caroguama(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
But what is stopping you all from walking straight to your bank to request for a Nigeria bank dollar card to pay for your Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn ads?

The business benefits are huge. Here's how I load dollars on my card without visiting the bank in this article:

https://carolinewabara.com/2021/07/05/nigeria-bank-dollar-card
Re: How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction by JULIUS15151: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

New Investment Opportunity / Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.