Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN (457 Views)

NASA Scientists Detect Evidence Of Parallel Universe Where Time Runs Backwards / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / Shehu Sani Says President Buhari ‘the Lion King’ Has Roared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN by NaijaHeadlines: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
The ban on crypto currency transactions or payments for crypto exchanges has continued to stir reactions from Nigerians.

The Central Bank of Nigeria had in a circular signed by the Director of Banking Supervision, Bello Hassan directed all Financial Institutions to close the accounts of those engaged in crypto transactions.

The apex bank also threatened severe regulatory sanctions on institutions that may breach its directive.

However, a former lawmaker, Shehu Sani says the ban by the CBN points only to the fact that the country is hell-bent on moving backwards.

He condemned the CBN directive on his Twitter page, wondering why the decision was taken.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/05/crypto-ban-nigeria-running-backwards-shehu-sani-queries-cbn/
Re: Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN by chatinent: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
And I travel back to my childhood.

I remember the promises we were told laid ahead of us waiting to be grabbed.

Oh, such stupid me. I never knew Nigeria was a forgotten lullaby.

Such backwardness.

Re: Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN by tommy589(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Blocking financing for agitators since they can not monitor funds through conventional means

The siege shall be over
Re: Crypto Ban: Nigeria Running Backwards – Shehu Sani Queries CBN by KingAttitude(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
it's a pity.. Shame on Nigerian Government

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Spends Huge Amount On Surgery To Facilitate Transformation. / Turmoil In APICO As The MD Calls For Restructuring To Cover Fraud / PHOTO OF Buhari Eating Rice @ The Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.