Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Comedy. African Comedy Group - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedy. African Comedy Group (320 Views)

Join The Latest Naija Comedy Group On Whatsapp. / Join This Whatsapp Comedy Group And Say Good-bye To Boredom Forever / Join Mrsix Comedy Group ( Papa Gaga And Gaga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy. African Comedy Group by Eddym(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Laugh away your stress

1) You only have 1 shoe and he is asking 'What can I buy for you'? And you're saying Shawarma.*
Sister, your village people strong ooooooo

2)SLAY QUEEN WITH STOMACH PAIN:

Doctor:* What did you eat young girl ?

Queen:* Chicken, Pizza, Liver, Sausages, Fish and Wine.

Doctor: Please this is not facebook ooo, just be frank and tell me the truth or I'll leave you to die.

Queen:* Garri and Beans with borehole water.

3) I posted a picture of me lifting my dog, my ex commented that, "Hey ,which one is you "
I just replied "Am the one lifting your father "
She blocked me. pls did I say something wrong?

4) Ordinary tell me about yourself. You are telling me you are owing House rent and school fees. What happens if I ask you to date me?

5) Teacher : why are you late today?
okiki :yesterday we ate the chicken that used to wake me up in the morning
Africans can give excises

6)Patronize me
I fix broken relationships, heartbreak & i also sell fairly used boyfriends /girlfriends , swapping is also available
A trial will convince you

7) Human beings are wicked oo.... ,Why would someone say the reason short people are unemployed is because they don't see job opportunities

cool That moment you are laughing with your crush and your nose decides to make balloon. Fatherlord!

9)When visiting a sick person *
*Americanskiss Get well soon
*Europeankiss Speedy recovery mate
Nigerians:- May God have mercy o, Na this same sickness killed my neighbour oh

10)Somewhere in Nigeria, A teenage boy who can't swim is telling a teenage girl that he will cross ocean for her* mumu

11)When they advertise pampers they will show baby butts, when they advertise pads, they'll show a girl running or dancing *but Are pads use for jogging or it's music ?

Join Bros Abani comedy WhatsApp group for hilarious contents:- videos and jokes.

https:///FuLhyDiUYaTA2Wbxy70Qek
Re: Comedy. African Comedy Group by paschalj4(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
wink impressive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Pregnant Okeke / VIDEO: Man Arrested For Refusing To Pay After Ordering For Drinks And Shisha Wor / Phlexnaija Joke Update..........you Can't Imagine Yourself In This Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.