Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake (1221 Views)

Chubby And Strong German Shepherd For Sale . Book Now / SOLD!!! 7 Weeks Old Samoyed For Sale / 3 Months Old Samoyed For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
This Samoyed are 4yrs plus . She needs a good home..
Her last litters was November.
7 puppies
If you are interested chat me up
Modified

Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Still available
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Make am valentine surprise package for your partner.

Call/whatsApp 08103675075
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pumping puppy available
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Remain ooo
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Contact on WhatsApp
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by Eshiettk(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please Sir, how are these Samoyeds?
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eshiettk:
Please Sir, how are these Samoyeds?

Go and ask Google now.

Must you comment when u no Sabi dog?

If u have one u could have post instead of questioning me on what you don't know about.
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by Eshiettk(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lol.. You're just a frustrated scammer... Please people beware of scammers!! There are no pure breed Samoyeds in Nigeria. What you have are people like the bloody scammer trying to sell of an Eskimo as a Samoyed.. Scammer oshi.. Bloody hediot..
raddyworld:

Go and ask Google now.

If u have one u could have post instead of questioning me on what you don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by verminnel(f): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
This is obviously an eskimo and not a Samoyed .poster get ur facts right about the dog u are trying to sell before branding it a samoyed
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eshiettk:
Lol.. You're just a frustrated scammer... Please people beware of scammers!! There are no pure breed Samoyeds in Nigeria. What you have are people like the bloody scammer trying to sell of an Eskimo as a Samoyed.. Scammer oshi.. Bloody hediot..
Have we ever deal before?
Have I scammed any of your family in the previous and recent times?
Go and view my record on this nairaland and check if u have seen any.

Mean while at least there should be manners in the way you approach people. The fact that u are educated should show manners in calling people names. Morals is important.
I don't owe u neither anyone a dime. The fact that a dog doesn't look alike shouldn't give an educated someone with ur grammers or whatever the way u address me.
I read most post and I have seen people without manners approaching people who u don't know even when it doesn't warrant it. I won't curse u.
Pls be warn and never in ur life address me this way if you don't want the wrath of God .
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eshiettk:
Can u imagine what are ur facts that makes u say there is no pure breed in Nigeria. U mean the whole Nigeria?. U Sabi the length of ur father's farm and not someone else. U can say there isnt much and how are u sure the one the white people showed to u are pure breed bcus if they call white as black for us we are ready to consume it. Nobody knows it all when it come to dogs. Not to come and spew this on me.
Pls if u claimed to be mature as I think and have checked ur profile. U don't have to spit ur grevious anger on me. I didn't address u irresponsible with my response previously when I said ask Google. It is a search engine. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by daveFBL: 3:20am On Feb 24, 2021
raddyworld:

Go and ask Google now.

Shut up dude, that's an Eskimo, not Samoyed . Itk
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
daveFBL:

Shut up dude, that's an Eskimo, not Samoyed . Itk
If truly this is how you approach people outside then u need to be guided.
I bet u cant stand me and tell me shut up face to face. I don't even know what will lead to me having a conversation with you to that extent.
Your word could have made a lot of sense if you could have showed your correction in cultured way. I can never accept any opinion from people who lack respect in adressing people online.
The way u address online shows how we address people physically.
If truly this is how u address people when you think u are smart or right then I am ashamed to have u as a brother.
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by raddyworld: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2021
verminnel:
This is obviously an eskimo and not a Samoyed .poster get ur facts right about the dog u are trying to sell before branding it a samoyed

Here is someone comment which I agreed with her bcus she addressed me in a polite way. No body is perfect but trying to correct me without morals wont be accepted.
Nobody knows them all. And for you to call me scammer when u never have any conversation of deal with me is wrong.
Re: Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake by xana101: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
I really do want to buy a Samoye. How do I identify a Samoye please. I’ve check google yet still confused

(1) (Reply)

Book For Your Sallah Rams / Dogs Facts / Extremely Affordable Adolescent Caucasian,1 Male 1 Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.