Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 (32399 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 6th February 2021 / Arsenal Vs Everton (3 - 2) On 23rd February 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Goodnuel: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin
osazsky:
my instinct..i knew where he was driving to so i attacked him.na them they boast about support..people from kebbi..i served there so i know wat i am saying bros
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by BENEAMATA: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2021
samwheel:
grin
We d Association Of Haters (AOH) are proud.
Mister man , have you revalidated your membership card ?
My real face when they trip over themseves

grin grin grin grin grin
Proudly ABU .

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:
The PL Champions-Elect are getting ready.

This is the theatre of football.....

Information reaching me states that crazygod ray07 Wordson gbest90
theboss100 angelfrost ebukahades10 are backing fierce city Rivals, Everton......

Thank you ghettokid1 fuckingmallam45 kyase redblood01 vickyrotex emeijeh for sticking with the Champions-Elect.... grin

Another routine win.....na waoh...e be like say I go play am ov.8 grin grin grin

No be only stick, na stone. Bwhahahahahahahaha cheesy

This fufu and ogbono at Old Trafford was yummy tongue tongue with 3 meats. Chaii the last meat was the yummiest!!!

Up BLUE!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by BENEAMATA: 1:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Honor10:
3 shots on target, 3 goals

What is the aim of Degea in life sef, very useless keeper
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ogbonti: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Can you imagine....you guys dream too much...u guys got here by mistake...yet you think u can win Epl by mistake abi...except Guardiola is no longer in Mancity.....mediocre team.

shorrop there - there is nothing like mistake in football EXCEPT you want me to accept that

1. Nigeria winning FIFA U-16 WC in China 1985 by defeating Germany in the finals was a mistake
2. Nigeria wining the Olympics gold medal in Atlanta 1996 by defeating Argentina in the finals was a mistake
3. Cameroon winning Gold at Australia Olympics in 2000 by defeating Spain in the finals was a mistake
4. Ajax defeating star studded AC Milan to win UCL in 1994 was a mistake
5. Leicester City winning the Premiership a few years ago was a mistake
6. Brazil losing 1-7 to Germany in the semi finals of FIFA World cup 2014 was a mistake
7. Nigeria defeating Spain 3-2 in the opening games of France'98 World cup was a mistake
8. Senegal defeating World cup defending champions France in World cup 2002 was a mistake
9. Cameroun defeating World cup defending champions Argentina in the World cup 1990 was a mistake
10. Ghana snatching defeat against Uruguay in the Quarter finals of the World Cup South Africa 2010 was a mistake

This is football and it is a game of 90-minutes, whatever you get is what you deserve and stop typing rubbish here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Dminister(m): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2021
When man utd wants to draw or lose the manager knows who to bring in Tauzebe

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ogbonti: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2021
osazsky:
where they contenders..if u believe these average seex workers can win the epl bros u can believe anything are u awear that tomorrow is April 5th 1983

Football is not mathematics - every team within the top 4 range or within 3 to 6 points proximity to the league leading team is a contender until the league ends!
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ogbonti: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Goodnuel:
They were never in the competition..

Football is not mathematics - every team within the top 4 range or within 3 to 6 points proximity to the league leading team is a contender until the league ends!
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by IamAtikulate: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2021
osazsky:
u played a team without a goal keeper and u are ranting.or u didnt see ur 3 goals..wait o are u comparing ole with Ancelotti. Or u didnt see the pride and joy in ole immediately he drew the match..just rest oga..we know oles category..moyes..ole..lampard..sam....
Pep mou...aceloti..zidene..fergie..and atletico coach na men
And we didn't see Arteta in that list.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by osazsky(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2021
ogbonti:

shorrop there - there is nothing like mistake in football EXCEPT you want me to accept that

1. Nigeria winning FIFA U-16 WC in China 1985 by defeating Germany in the finals was a mistake
2. Nigeria wining the Olympics gold medal in Atlanta 1996 by defeating Argentina in the finals was a mistake
3. Cameroon winning Gold at Australia Olympics in 2000 by defeating Spain in the finals was a mistake
6. Brazil losing 1-7 to Germany in the semi finals of FIFA World cup 2014 was a mistake
7. Nigeria defeating Spain 3-2 in the opening games of France'98 World cup was a mistake
8. Senegal defeating World cup defending champions France in World cup 2002 was a mistake
9. Cameroun defeating World cup defending champions Argentina in the World cup 1990 was a mistake
10. Ghana snatching defeat against Uruguay in the Quarter finals of the World Cup South Africa 2010 was a mistake

This is football and it is a game of 90-minutes, whatever you get is what you deserve and stop typing rubbish here!
waite o are u comparing the set of players that represented these teams with wat u currently have at man u.do u watch football..even Leicester when they won d epl .u could see hunger..fire.zeal and passion in them..bross is as if when Leicester won d epl u didn't watch their games maybe u were following livescores..can rashford be like vardy then.i take God beg u.make una go buy players and get a good coach cuz na overrated high class seex workers I dey see for oldtraford
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by FreeSpirited: 2:22am On Feb 07, 2021
ogbonti:

Shit talk

.go and collect the league make we see u.. empty dreamers who don't know their limit
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by osazsky(m): 2:28am On Feb 07, 2021
IamAtikulate:

And we didn't see Arteta in that list.
I dont know who gave the english media the audacity and tenacity to term atetout a coach.he has no right to go close to a stadium..epl lawyers should work out a restriction order ..maybe 100000 metres away from any epl stadium that should guild him on his next choice of career
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by osazsky(m): 2:34am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Shit talk

.go and collect the league make we see u.. empty dreamers who don't know their limit
am even sure he didn't watch those finals..nigeria had d best team...while others had big names just like man u..if he watched all nigeria games in atalanta he will keep watching it and never get tired of it..man u that buys big names pays free salaries na him wan win league.he didn't even watch Leicester and how they played with high tempo.if these current set of lazy sex workers in man u wins d epl.it will be a dent on d English fa and I will never watch d epl again..if the best the epl could give us is man u then sorry to say the epl is overrated I will switch to laliga and go enjoy myself nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Bbbwings: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2021
The Noisemakers wings got clipped today.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ofiko123(m): 2:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Glory glory man United....
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Wey dem dad still dey top with game in hand.
Title pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Scrupulous419(m): 3:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

Title pretenders.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

No be only stick, na stone. Bwhahahahahahahaha cheesy

This fufu and ogbono at Old Trafford was yummy tongue tongue with 3 meats. Chaii the last meat was the yummiest!!!

Up BLUE!!! grin
3 pieces of meat and fish. 3-3!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by bluefilm: 3:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Manchester united is a useless club
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ogbonti: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Shit talk

your skull is empty and you are too emotional and angry with life to reason properly- no be man u cause your poverty n frustration - craseman grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by ogbonti: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2021
osazsky:
waite o are u comparing the set of players that represented these teams with wat u currently have at man u.do u watch football..even Leicester when they won d epl .u could see hunger..fire.zeal and passion in them..bross is as if when Leicester won d epl u didn't watch their games maybe u were following livescores..can rashford be like vardy then.i take God beg u.make una go buy players and get a good coach cuz na overrated high class seex workers I dey see for oldtraford

lol - your body 2 hot grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Honor10: 5:21am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Can you imagine....you guys dream too much...u guys got here by mistake...yet you think u can win Epl by mistake abi...except Guardiola is no longer in Mancity.....mediocre team.

U really need sense urgently, so Guardiola is the only coach in Epl abi?
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Honor10: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You dey mind them. Dem dey crase... Mancity wey don collect league taytay.....No team is better or close to Mancity this season in Epl...But manU, once they win 2 or 3 straight game...dey start beating chest...I so hate their fans cos they believe in past glory or think it's Ferguson Era when he buys referee and win league with mediocre team.....
The last 2 or so Epl trophy Ferguson won was by a very crappy ManU...the standard fell so much.. immediately he left...till today, they are exposed...
To win league is no longer by mediocrity, u have to show u are the best...not winning games by mistake and overstimatimg ur worth.....

Man u will win the league, u can go and die then. Hater! Just shut ur useless post down ur ass.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Bennycollins: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2021
How many seconds were left to play? Fine you want to kill time, don't you know Tuanzebe's antecedents? This is the 3rd time he is costing United points and, coming from the bench and so late in the game. What happened to Matic or VDB?
yetunsbay:
tell me wetin concern Ole here now
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Itoro350(m): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2021
potbelly:
Foolish team...

Stupid fridge...
[s]
potbelly:
Foolish team...

Stupid fridge...
[/s]
potbelly:
Foolish team...

Stupid fridge...
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by MsAllison(f): 5:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Honor10:

Man u will win the league, u can go and die then. Hater! Just shut ur useless post down ur ass.
hahaha why are you pained and crying cheesy

but bro how can you win EPL when a defender kept 3 men onside cheesy

how can you win EPL when a defender does not know a simple offside tactics

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Brandhubhub: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Does this mean mancity is winning the league cup again.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Bennycollins: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Whose mistake? Let others too get there by the same mistakes nah. Or is only United that can capitalize on such 'mistakes' ?
FreeSpirited:

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Kennytyrice1568(m): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Gud one for Everton

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Kennytyrice1568(m): 5:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Gud one for Everton

Check it out and buy from me

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:

Na so oooo.....Look at the chances Rashford was messing around with.

United has the most playful and childish strikers in modern day football except Edinson......

The worst defenders in modern-day football........It is shameful so I dey come here enjoy myself....I told angelfrost after the Sheffield game.... it's all City.

I will still root for them tomorrow against Liv.
I know if Man U play bone bone they will struggle to win. Not when a referee help them remove two players from their opponents. gringringringrin
Come and score 9:0 again without red cards. Hehehehehe. But on a serious note, fergie you and the rest of your fellow United fans are confused. When you people win, it will become Man U for the trophy. If otherwise, it's City's. or Ole out. Hahahahaha

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 6th February 2021 by udemzyudex(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Sysdatek:
Congratulations to city

And guardiola on his third epl cool
.. it is too early

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bradford: FA Cup (2 - 4) On 24th January 2015 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.