Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. (371 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier (N115,800) Vs Camon 15 Premier(N103,000) + Camera Photos / TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. by techcodel: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
In this post, you will get to know Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros and cons as well as the best altenatives to it.

Tecno Camon 16 Premier is an Android smartphone which was manufactured and released by Tecno Mobile.

It is the successor to Tecno Camon 15 Premier which was released earlier.

The Tecno Camon 16 Premier comes with a screen display size of 6.9 Inches.

It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.

The operating system i.e. the OS is Android 10.

It is operated by an 8GB RAM and an internal memory storage of 128GB.

The main camera i.e. rear camera consists of four cameras a.k.a quad camera which includes a 64-megapixel main lens, pegged with 8-megapixel 119-degree ultra-wide lens, a third 2-megapixel low-light lens and a fourth 2-megapixel depth snapper, coupled with 5-LED flashes.

While it’s selfie camera, i.e. front camera consists of two cameras a.k.a dual camera which includes a 48MP + 8MP selfie snappers.

It comes with a high-grade loudspeaker and 3.55mm audio jack for plugging your headphones.

It’s connectivity features includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio & USB.

And it’s sensor features includes fingerprint which is mounted to the side, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.

It’s battery capacity is 4500mAh which is non-removable.

PRICE
Tecno Camon 16 Premier price in Nigeria costs https://techcodel.com/tecno-camon-16-premier-price-in-nigeria-features-pros-cons-alternatives/

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. by samueloyem19: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2021
The rear camera setup and the dual selfie camera feature of the Tecno Camon 16 Premier are definitely the USP of the smartphone and rightly so. I also think that the integrated Mediatek gaming processor is also a very good choice when it comes to great performance.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. by bennyefosa19: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
I really like the camera specifications and the MediaTek helio processor of this smartphone. Seems like a good buy.

techcodel:
In this post, you will get to know Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros and cons as well as the best altenatives to it.

Tecno Camon 16 Premier is an Android smartphone which was manufactured and released by Tecno Mobile.

It is the successor to Tecno Camon 15 Premier which was released earlier.

The Tecno Camon 16 Premier comes with a screen display size of 6.9 Inches.

It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.

The operating system i.e. the OS is Android 10.

It is operated by an 8GB RAM and an internal memory storage of 128GB.

The main camera i.e. rear camera consists of four cameras a.k.a quad camera which includes a 64-megapixel main lens, pegged with 8-megapixel 119-degree ultra-wide lens, a third 2-megapixel low-light lens and a fourth 2-megapixel depth snapper, coupled with 5-LED flashes.

While it’s selfie camera, i.e. front camera consists of two cameras a.k.a dual camera which includes a 48MP + 8MP selfie snappers.

It comes with a high-grade loudspeaker and 3.55mm audio jack for plugging your headphones.

It’s connectivity features includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio & USB.

And it’s sensor features includes fingerprint which is mounted to the side, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.

It’s battery capacity is 4500mAh which is non-removable.

PRICE
Tecno Camon 16 Premier price in Nigeria costs https://techcodel.com/tecno-camon-16-premier-price-in-nigeria-features-pros-cons-alternatives/

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year / No Signal In My Gotv / Clean Infinix Hot 9 Play For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.