Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (80017 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / My Exprience In Kazakhstan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:40am On Feb 07, 2021
TreasureHuntNG:
It looks beautiful!!!
Only ta you wicked
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Where do u stay in Almaty coz I stay in Almaty also
CheedyJ:

That one concern u
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by PervertProphet: 4:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Lifeisrisk:
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

I need the money urgently
Go borrow all these online loan apps since you want to pay with interest. Why must it be Nairaland you come to ask for 10k?
grin

Okay! Send your account so I can borrow you 10,000 Iranian Rial. Don't worry I won't take a y interest from you.
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by olasberguk(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2021
I'm in Kazakhstan and didn't even hear this news until I saw it here ,the world is indeed a global village .......
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by olasberguk(m): 5:17am On Feb 07, 2021
If someone took you to Russia and close your eyes and take you to Almaty in Kazakhstan you will find it difficult to know the differences in terms of infrastructure and beauty,so not all of them died some are just more popular than the other .
pegix:
Kazakhstan...hmm
Wait o All.dix.past soviets state just die.like.that
Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Ossetia Tajikistan

Apart from Russia.and Finland nothing coming out.of the rest
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2021
badaru911:
... Wonderful... But truly the mouth of the ice volcano resemble a lady's pu........ That's all for now...
Hahahaha, that's all for now ke! You must finish what you started - let's know what you mean, so that we know you mean what you said.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by adecz: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2021
This is a geyser not volcano...
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2021
badaru911:
... Wonderful... But truly the mouth of the ice volcano resemble a lady's pu........ That's all for now...
That's all for now ke! You must finish what you started - let's know what you mean, so that we know you mean you said.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2021
badaru911:

Do u mean Riyagoddess1?

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2021
fijiano202:
Sometimes God show us that Everything is beautiful in him

Your god lack priorities.

Corona Virus is killing people.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Daum: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2021
pegix:
Kazakhstan...hmm

Abuja no fine reach Astana. Go and take a look at it. Turkmenistan own is worse, their capital has more buildings than people and it all in white
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2021
The best things in life are FREE
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Olushylay1(f): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2021
I wish I was there to see it with my eyes...

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Lifeisrisk:
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

I need the money urgently

Send your account number, BVN and NIN. Zap! Your money is ready.
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2021
okay
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by frfrank(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Don't worry, our own is coming. Buhari has promised us that.

We will witness a cow volcano.....
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by titusmichael27(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
my lesson in this is that you don't have to chase after money just do the needful and money will come around. imagine the revenue this site is to generate. I'm just saying , you know!
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
The last Airbender is in there.
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by viyon02: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2021
pegix:
Kazakhstan...hmm

not true Estonia is doing fine bro. Highly advance in technology.
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Venzavenza: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2021
If it was Nigeria, you would have seen our soul called religious biggot going there to start praying, while some will take the pictures of their children there and some will take from the ice and bath with it,
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by pegix(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2021
viyon02:
not true Estonia is doing fine bro. Highly advance in technology.
Okay Estonia and poland are doing well too
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Someone will never see this kind of beautiful humans and things In Shiiithole, Na so so bad news everyday. I think It's a Curse to be an African and A Hell to be a Shiiithole citizen.....
This one don see something. grin
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Patrickker(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Only God!
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Lifeisrisk(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Send your account number, BVN and NIN. Zap! Your money is ready.

I haven't registered for NIN yet, and I think it'll be a bad idea if I share my bvn with you
Pls help me if you're in the position to do so. I swears to refund this month end
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Lifeisrisk(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2021
PervertProphet:

Go borrow all these online loan apps since you want to pay with interest. Why must it be Nairaland you come to ask for 10k?
grin

Okay! Send your account so I can borrow you 10,000 Iranian Rial. Don't worry I won't take a y interest from you.

I've tried like two loan apps but both ain't responding.Are you serious about me dropping my account number
I really need the money and I promise to pay back by month end
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Chochovini: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
badaru911:
. SSY.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by tinktanker: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
TreasureHuntNG:
It looks beautiful!!!
but can b deadly o

1 Like

Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by TreasureHuntNG: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
tinktanker:
but can b deadly o

You'll snap the picture from a distance, ready to run cheesy
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by Lifeisrisk(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin

??
Re: Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
isn't God awesome?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.