Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) (49498 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by know101: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Get scholarship to learn educational courses from NIIT Foundation
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Just because everyone in your family is a prostitute doesn't mean u should generalize it grin
Oh no there are no prostitutes in your family,I never said that. Women in your family are cheerful givers ,from John to Peter grin for suya and a bottle of coke. Just a bunch of nymphos doing it for fun. What legendary promiscuity! grin grin.

Except you want to swear with coronavirus that that the females in your family are virgins, and if they are not let coronavirus seize your breathe.

The vagina of all the females in your family put together will not be good enough to worth this wip,let's be honest tongue tongue. Bad belle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chai babe, have mercy grin grin grin

Wittyduchess:
Oh no there are no prostitutes in your family,I never said that. Women in your family are cheerful givers ,from John to Peter grin for suya and a bottle of coke. Just a bunch of nymphos doing it for fun. What legendary promiscuity! grin grin.

Except you want to swear with coronavirus that that the females in your family are virgins, and if they are not let coronavirus seize your breathe.

The vagina of all the females in your family put together will not be good enough to worth this wip,let's be honest tongue tongue. Bad belle.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Here for the comments

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
gracegrace668:
Chai babe, have mercy grin grin grin

Honestly it's shocking that these penis people are angry to see a woman win. There is something about a woman's success that frightens the average Nigerian man.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:

I know you are a prostitute but I never took you for an illiterate..u can talk about my family all u want,it doesn't change the fact that you are an uneducated prostitute grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

I know you are a prostitute but I never took you for an illiterate..u can talk about my family all u want,it doesn't change the fact that you are an uneducated prostitute grin
bla bla bla ,how many women for your lineage don get car gift before? Even since the time of your ancestors. grin grin grin, bad belle.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
bla bla bla ,how many women for your lineage don get car gift before? Even since the time of your ancestors. grin grin grin
Lol.. my mother's net worth is more than your entire family(including ancestors and unborn generations put together)worth.If your mother was a skilled prostitute and used condom before sleeping with your nuisance of a father,I wouldn't be talking to an uneducated prostitute like you grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Lol.. my mother's net worth is more than your entire family(including ancestors and unborn generations put together)worth.If your mother was a skilled prostitute and used condom before sleeping with your nuisance of a father,I wouldn't be talking to an uneducated prostitute like you grin
online billionaire grin grin. We know your type.

I am sure if any female in your family were worth a wip , you will not be this upset about someone getting a birthday gift.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
drlaykay:
Omo, our senators are really making laws
Are you trying to say that a senator got her the ride?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
online billionaire grin grin. We know your type.

I am sure if any female in your family were worth a wip , you will not be this upset about someone getting a birthday gift.

Upset?most of the people here on Nairaland are in for pure cruise...we all know most of them don't get the funds for their luxurious lifestyle from acting but from sugar daddies which has been verified many times
I am sure u are aspiring to be one of the olosho actresses the way u support them online tirelessly grin

Note:I am not a billionaire,but I am at least a multi millionaire
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Upset?most of the people here on Nairaland are in for pure cruise...we all know most of them don't get the funds for their luxurious lifestyle from acting but from sugar daddies which has been verified many times
I am sure u are aspiring to be one of the olosho actresses the way u support them online tirelessly grin

Note:I am not a billionaire,but I am at least a multi millionaire
lol, online millionaire.That is how one online beggar was bursted on this forum , begging with an alternate moniker while posing as a big boy with the other moniker.

Same way you are catching cruise,mr online billionaire. wealthy people don't have time to be this bitter over a car.

By the way, need I remind you of the reputation of your nypho female members?

I think the reason you are upset is because you don't have access to funds for luxurious lifestyle.Since you verified it that sugar daddies pay their bills,why not petition the IG? Or call efcc or icpc grin grin.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
43YEARS ? SHE LOOKS YOUNGER THAN 27YEARS
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
lol, online millionaire.That is how one online beggar was bursted on this forum , begging with an alternate moniker while posing as a big boy with the other moniker.

Same way you are catching cruise,mr online billionaire. wealthy people don't have time to be this bitter over a car.

By the way, need I remind you of the reputation of your nypho female members?

I think the reason you are upset is because you don't have access to funds for luxurious lifestyle.Since you verified it that sugar daddies pay their bills,why not petition the IG? Or call efcc or icpc grin grin.

My success doesnt require the validation of a prostitute...I might not have enough to buy the latest range rover but I definitely use a better ride than any of your family members and that's if they can even afford one
I am not upset..I think u are the one upset because even with your countless years of oloshoing,you can't afford anything close to what your fellow oloshos can afford,don't pour the anger on me,it maybe because u are an illiterate or too irrelevant to make even a stupid sugar daddy pay you well,better stick to your 2k grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

My success doesnt require the validation of a prostitute...I might not have enough to buy the latest range rover but I definitely use a better ride than any of your family members and that's if they can even afford one
I am not upset..I think u are the one upset because even with your countless years of oloshoing,you can't afford anything close to what your fellow oloshos can afford,don't pour the anger on me,it maybe because u are an illiterate or too irrelevant to make even a stupid sugar daddy pay you well,better stick to your 2k grin
Or rather,it is because all the vaginas combined in Your lineage has not been deemed Worthy enough for a car gift. See you and your brothers wailing from page one grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
lol, so multi millionaire does not have enough to buy range rover grin grin.

Or rather,it is because all the vaginas combined in Your lineage has not been deemed Worthy enough for a car gift. See you and your brothers wailing from page one grin grin grin
At least I don't have to wait for a car gift before I prove useful...all u can talk about is car gifts,probably because u know the only way u can ever get something good out of your life is by opening your legs for a man so he can pay you grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

At least I don't have to wait for a car gift before I prove useful...all u can talk about is car gifts,probably because u know the only way u can ever get something good out of your life is by opening your legs for a man so he can pay you grin
But your sisters don't even get paid. undecidedOsho free for all nyphomaniacs lineage grin grin.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
But your sisters don't even get paid. undecidedOsho free for all nyphomaniacs lineage grin grin.
You can't even keep up,illiterate..I said I don't have a sister grin

Goodbye,I am off to make money,it was nice bantering with u,I really hope u arent a prostitute in real life grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

You can't even keep up,illiterate..I said I don't have a sister grin

Goodbye,I am off to make money,it was nice bantering with u,I really hope u arent a prostitute in real life grin
Oh I forgot ,the one who couldn't defend his cousin's promiscuity.

You penis people were wailing in my mentions it was exhausting to keep up with the gnashing of teeth from penis people.You should visit your paternal uncle to see real life public toilets he has as daughters.

Off to beg with your other moniker,I see.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
na she dey do am? She no fit gain pass 100k for one human hair..
How many N100k is in N1m? Just 10!
If a person buys 4 packs, thats N400k profit.
If 3 people buy 4 packs nko?
You talk like you don't know Nigerians when it comes to exploitation.
Face shield was 3 Chinese yuan when it came, that's less than N200. Was it not sold above 2k?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How many N100k is in N1m? Just 10!
If a person buys 4 packs, thats N400k profit.
If 3 people buy 4 packs nko?
You talk like you don't know Nigerians when it comes to exploitation.
Face shield was 3 Chinese yuan when it came, that's less than N200. Was it not sold above 2k?
Bro she no fit dash out dat car out. Abeg check her mama n siblings status, House, car etc.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Actors are dying of strange illnesses ,yet you prayed a wicked prayer wishing the dear ones of actresses to start dying .

So tell us who the actors offended that they are dying like chickens ,I am sure if it was actresses dying ,you will have alot to say . Misoginistic nitwit.

Like I said, pple like you can't and won't comprehend! undecided Once you learn how to spell correctly, we can discuss. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Josywhyte: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Useless lesbians
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by YoungAncient1: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
So what happens to all the cars she had received previously as birthday gifts Abi her house son be car sales garage?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Go and petition the IGP , abi na crime?
Toto dey work grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Like I said, pple like you can't and won't comprehend! undecided Once you learn how to spell correctly, we can discuss. cheesy
misogynistic nitwit.

Nollywood actors are paying for their sins and dying like chickens while the actresses are balling and acquiring new whips ,go and hug transformer.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Toto dey work grin grin
Actresses toto dey work while the actors sins dey kill dem like chickens from strange illnesses tongue tongue.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by iramure(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
E easy? You wey dey talk how many times you don gift your fellow penis person something on e birthday?
I can't gift penis person na, wetin i want enjoy or gain from there
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
iramure:
I can't gift penis person na, wetin i want enjoy or gain from there
lol, then why the fuss? Why all the wailing on this thread by your brothers? . Good that you are truthful grin grin grin. Na who get wetin to gain gift am car so.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMXWfX5xK_g

In Another Series of Instagram Post she posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6kZZ4hwiB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6wDHLheTr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And all the many many part 1-6 wey Desmond Elliot act, how many range him buy?
Now I know why Desmond Elliot dive into politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / "Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.