Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem (2089 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by TMSMedia: 5:02am On Feb 06, 2021
''Do Not Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle''- Actress Didi Ekanem Tells Ladies

Actress Didi Ekanem has advised ladies against sleeping for men with money as it is a miserable lifestyle, IgbereTV reports.

Didi gave the advice via her Instastories.

See the post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381558/sleep-men-money-miserable-lifestyle-actress-didi-ekanem-tells-ladies/

Lalasticlala

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by bluebay(m): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Raise men to support your business without eating the puna?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Bluntguy: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2021
She is talking out of experience.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Bluntguy:
She is talking out of experience.
So?
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by decatalyst(m): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerian girls left this chat....

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2021
I will say, Don't Sleep with a man you are not married to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never allow your personal frustration doubt the validation of the Kingdom laws.

Good morning & Happy Weekend FAM.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Kriss216: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Telling a Nigerian girl not to sleep with men for money is like telling the day not to break.

Sleeping with men for money is like a poverty alleviation programme for Nigerian girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by egopersonified(f): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
One day we would look back and remember these times with sadness at the atrocities society pushed people to. The future is us all.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Flexherbal(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Telling a Nigerian girl not to sleep with men for money is like telling the day not to break.

Sleeping with men for money is like a poverty alleviation programme for Nigerian girls.

May God cleanse our land.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Sundrus: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Tell them ooh...toto bizness na e dey reign for 9ja ladies now. Na where for 9ja toto bizness no dey undecided even inside churches e plenty there. The govt suppose legalize prostitution for Nigeria, since our ladies no wan get sense.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by planetx13: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2021
egopersonified:
One day we would look back and remember these times with sadness at the atrocities society pushed people to. The future is us all.

@bolded...

A perfect Nigerian mentality of trying to avoid blame.... "Who pushed you to where"

There are people who have it worse but still have their self esteem intact.... Whatever we do, is a choice

Ciao
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Righteousness2(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Not only is it a Miserable lifestyle, it is evil, it is Fornication, it is unholy, it is Sin and will Hinder you From Eternal Life.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
bluebay:
Yes. I can personally testify that there are men, although very few, willing to sponsor and help a woman financially to achieve her dreams without seeing the colour of her panties.
This mindset of "I must have se.x with you before helping you" is a miserable mindset.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Beckysexy(f): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol..... Coming from someone who also did the same business. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by dangotesmummy: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Who's this one (actress) again?
grin

E be like say Nigerian actress don plenty pass Nollywood movies this days grin
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Queenslander(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmm,. Seems this lady has finally given her life to Christ,.. her posts these days is pure bliss!! Nice one though..
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
bluebay:

Na mugu men dem they find, why didn't she say "God we raise women to help you" because they don't give. Are they no wealthy women in Nigeria? Is the female gender made only to collect and not to give?

I keep telling men if a woman spends her money on you, brother get marry to her because a typical lady will rather give you sex than money.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by bluebay(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chii59:

Yes. I can personally testify that there are men, although very few, willing to sponsor and help a woman financially to achieve her dreams without seeing the colour of her panties.
This mindset of "I must have se.x with you before helping you" is a miserable mindset.
Na you sabi. As I Dey help you then I begin grow feelings, won’t I Bleep? Abi e nor Dey Nigeria film?
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Shortyyy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
A man will support your business without asking for something in return? Who's this one? Lol

Just sell your family land or borrow from bank or anything. Because expecting a man to just give you money with nothing in return is a fruitless effort cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Shortyyy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chii59:

You don meanit? Where are these men biko? grin
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shortyyy:

You don meanit? Where are these men biko? grin
Once in a while, they find you.
Re: Don't Sleep With Men For Money. It's A Miserable Lifestyle - Actress Didi Ekanem by 3gpvids: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Girls fvuck to enrol for NIN and voters card

i give up

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Throws Birthday Party For Their Daughter, Imade (Photos/Video) / #bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel To Forgive Him For Fingering Her V-gina / Eniola Badmus Attends Rally For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-olu In Lagos (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.