Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Life Dealth With Some. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Life Dealth With Some. (260 Views)

Is This How Life Is Treating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Life Dealth With Some. by abimbola74(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Some people really suffered while growing up, it’s not what one can pray for his enemy to go through. Life was really tough to some and some had everything at their reach. Listening to some people story about how growing up was like for them ,one wouldn’t know when tears will be dropping cos mehn, life really dealt with some people like it bleeped them in the ass. Listening to wyzdom song “Bless me” moved me to tears cos I was like wtf! A primary 2 child cultivating for people to survive , still serve Oga and Oga still no settle am, could imagine how frustrated he would be then, mehn! Man will feel like a failure aswear. This song made me remember the story of an Igbo man I met of recent☹️☹️. The day I met him, I could hear him cursing his dead parent for not sponsoring him in school ���, he was so damn frustrated cos he came to sell all what he had that day. I sat beside him and tried initiating a conversation to see if I could just be of help in anyway.
Re: How Life Dealth With Some. by abimbola74(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
The man said immediately he finished primarily 6, he was sent to serve Oga ��, served 4 different Ogas and only the last one settled him with just little cash that couldn’t even rent a shop���.
I told him not to curse his parent that they only did what they thought was the best for him and he should even look around, the igbos we have around don’t even have primary education and they are doing well so that’s what I fell his parent saw before deciding on that.
He said though his story changed in 2019 exactly Easter period , he went to celebrate Easter with his family at a nearby eatery, on getting down from the bike , he saw a small child walking across the road and a car was about hitting her, he said he did not even know how d whole thing happened buh he just dived and carry d child and even showed me all d bruises unknowing to him he just saved the only child of a wealth woman.
The woman invited him over and offered him 500k but he rejected it telling d woman to please teach him how to fish rather than giving him fish�, na there d woman asked for his qualification �����

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Roofer In Nigeria? / Caption This / How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice. Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice With Veggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.