Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Signs Are Too Little, Too Big To Ignore In A Relationship. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Signs Are Too Little, Too Big To Ignore In A Relationship. (262 Views)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Signs Are Too Little, Too Big To Ignore In A Relationship. by Madisonsqua(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2021
What's something that you would consider too little but too big to ignore or make u end a relationship?

Here is my story,

Been talking to this girl for a while. She seems genuine, mature, family oriented and I dont find it difficult to take advice from her because of her way of reasoning which is something I admire so much.....overall I still think shes a good girl...we both get on like a burning fire.

I cant list the things I love about her as the list would go on forever but there are 3 things which I consider too little and at the same time too big to ignore. We're geographically apart so I'm treating those things as pieces of puzzle which might be a sign of something hidden under the surface.

The relationship seems to have gone so far and so fast that most of her family already knew about me when the relationship was just around 2 months. Only a few of my close friends know about her still....here are the concerns.

1. She seems to hate anything that will cause any inconvenience ....once something seems abit stressful to her, she just wanna stay away....things as little as working a couple of kms to go shopping if there's no transportation...she will complain about her leg the entire day...this portrayed her as lazy to me.

2. When she wants to ask about something new which comes out from our conversation....she ask negatively in an attacking manner...which to me, shows shes not inquisitive but only interested in attacking your statement....little things like " I dont window shop to avoid impulse buying " brings this kind of attack. Instead of giving u the chance to make ur point....the response can be so terrible to make u end the convo to which she would apologize. Also I need to highlight she's not a spender and doesn't live above her means either. But attacks on statement like that just makes me feel she might be pretending. That's just one example.

3. Lastly shes not so ambitious..she wanted a business but the no.1 behavior on my list makes me doubt her ability to withstand some pressure and inconveniences that comes as a result of running a business.....she's once said shes a traditional woman who believes she needs to do some particular chores but also believe in supporting her partner financially but definitely not working long hours...which is completely fine by me

I might be reading too much meaning Into this but relationship is so complicated now that u just dont wanna ignore any signs. I've corrected and talked to her about these things but it just seems to be who she is....

Please share ur experience as married couple or just relationship.

Thanks
Re: What Signs Are Too Little, Too Big To Ignore In A Relationship. by Chiquitq(f): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just forget her. These signs are red flags and should not be ignored

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This / I Had The Village Wedding Of My Dreams! | Church Wedding Vlog / How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice. Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice With Veggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.