Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri (235 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show / Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Did Shola Ogudu Call Wizkid A Toxic Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri by Onyitexx(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Akewe Terry Daniel fondly referred to as Terri, is signed to Wizkid’s record label, Starboy Entertainment. During a chat with The Punch, he revealed that working with Wizkid is a dream come true.

The singer featured on Wizkid’s 2018 hit song, Soco, alongside his other label mates, Spotless and Ceeza Milli.

“From the beginning of Wizkid’s career till now he is my idol. Before anyone knew he would be this big, he has been my idol. Working with him has been a dream come true,” he said.

Recalling how he got signed to Wizkid’s record label, Terri noted that he was invited to Wizkid’s house on his request. Six months later, he was signed to Wizkid’s record label.

He said, “I did a cover for one of Wizkid’s songs, shortly after, I got a message from one of Wizkid’s producer, Legendary Mutay, that he liked what I did with the song. He said that they had seen my freestyle and wanted to work with me. I did not know I would work with Wizkid.
Read more https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/working-with-wizkid-dream-come-true.html

Re: Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri by LMS1(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok, But We Need Another Hit From U Than Soco And Ojoro
Re: Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri by illicit(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok, sing better song sha....
Re: Working With Wizkid A Dream Come True- Terri by Jesse6(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2021
This guy is good
But wiz is not promoting the guy wella

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thread : For Wears Importation In Bulk From Turkey / Actress Toyin Abraham Buys Herself A Brabus G-wagon / Mike Davids Apologizes To Apostle Johnson Suleman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.