Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Children Of Mentally Challenged Individuals. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of Mentally Challenged Individuals. (227 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Mentally Challenged Individuals. by Daum: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2021
My friends mother has been with mental illness for almost 15 years now. Probably schizophrenia. It has totally ruined his family and denied him the joy of experiencing the love of a mother.

I don't know if there are others out there on this forum
Re: Children Of Mentally Challenged Individuals. by falcon01: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Most Nigerians have A Perfectly Normal Parents but don't get the Love from parents.

(1) (Reply)

3 Points Of Bedroom Lighting Design / 9-year-old Rescued By NGO After Her Madam Sent Her Away For Not Selling Enough.. / Family Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.