Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

British America Tobacco Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British America Tobacco Company (2559 Views)

Technician Position At British America Tobbaco (BAT) / British America Tobacco Online Aptitute Test / Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British America Tobacco Company by olaniyio1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
British America Tobacco company is recruiting young talented graduates.Qualification is HND/BSC.If you are interested.Pls visit their site and apply www.batwacareers.com Best of luck.
Re: British America Tobacco Company by bisisexy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
olaniyi hi,
i have been trying to post my cv on the british ameriocan tobaco site,with no result ,pls can u tell me how to go about it?or sholud i send my cv to ur box ?pls so u can help me post it on the site?
Re: British America Tobacco Company by olaniyio1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2007
If you are intetrested in the job pls. log on to www.batwacareers.com on the home page and in the search box type nigeria and press the enter key.Quickly register and fill the form.You have 10 days left.Best wishes.
Re: British America Tobacco Company by Seun(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2007
Thanks.
Re: British America Tobacco Company by chii: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
im on the site now and they are ststing stuffs like 2 years of experience and above.I dont know if im on the right track, could someone please help?cos i thot the job is for trainees

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Idea Abt D Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment / BCIE Invite... / Vacancy With A Leading Financial Institution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.