Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David (456 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David by Eddyrocky(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Pastor who accused Apostle Johnson Suleman of sleeping with his wife, has released what he claims is “audio evidence”

A man can be heard saying 'I will make you disappear', but we can't independently confirm whose voice it is.

Pastor Mike Davids claims it's Pastor Suleman threatening him in the phone call.

�Punch

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJh-nmAc-o
Re: 'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2021
I wonder what kind of fools take these charlatans and fake pastors seriously.

Imagine this so-called 'apostle' blurting out reckless threats, insults and curses.
Re: 'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Police should carry analysis on that voice, is not Suleiman voice
Re: 'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David by NaijaCopy(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2021
"... I'm very temperamental."

"...God will punish you."

"...I will make you disappear."

"... You're a bastard."

A pastor indeed! undecided undecided cry cry cry

Even as a non-title-holding Christian, I don't use these lines, no matter how angry I am.

You'll only know I'm angry and tell you your faults. And you really have to be annoying to get under my skin.

The judgement of God will truly begin from the "house" of God.

Oga, release the man's wife to him or remove her from your church management. That's what a true man of God would do.

[/b][/i]"Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach..." (1Tim.3:2).[b][i]

A man or woman cannot have marital problem and you make him/her a pastor or church leader.

[[/b]"If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?" (1Tim2:6)[b]

Money truly oppresses. Otherwise, it's really not difficult to bring Suleiman down to earth on this matter. It's easy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Bail Is Free Is Not Actually Free? / Pantami: Your Sins Shall Find You Out ...... Fresh Allegation / How Does It Feel To Be Wrongly Accused Of A Crime Due To Your Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.