Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,903 members, 7,838,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Share The Names Of Club/places To Meet Older Men In London - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Share The Names Of Club/places To Meet Older Men In London (234 Views)

For Older Women (30-50) Years / What You Must Know Before Looking For Older Men Dating / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Names Of Club/places To Meet Older Men In London by curiouslady40: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2021
I have a lot of single friends in their 40’s and I would like to know a lounge or club or place older men hang out in London. Also men who are doing well financially. My friends are successful business women.
Re: Share The Names Of Club/places To Meet Older Men In London by badaru911: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2021
curiouslady40:
I have a lot of single friends in their 40’s and I would like to know a lounge or club or place older men hang out in London. Also men who are doing well financially. My friends are successful business women.
.. Hmmm.. Old men club... Old men in their late years.... .. Why's my mind going to the WiLL? This is another source of money for ladies ooo... Just go out with an old man so that he can give you his assets when he die.. Another husband snatcher and gold digger loading.... Why can't you or your friends go out with normal old men than looking for rich ones.. Are they not looking for love?
Re: Share The Names Of Club/places To Meet Older Men In London by spiralwedge(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
curiouslady40:

Link me with a cool headed one that travels home regularly.

I used to live in North London but not intending to relocate back.

Im 41/m

WhatsApp me zero9zero seven6zerp four6zero oneFIvE

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Forum Anymore. / . / Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.