Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Professional Php Banking Script With Dashboard Download Zip - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Professional Php Banking Script With Dashboard Download Zip (230 Views)

Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One / Shipping/courier Script With SMS And Email Notifications / Top Performance Banking Script Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Php Banking Script With Dashboard Download Zip by Bcoded201(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
hi guys !

I'm the CEO of www.codedhub.xyz

I’m a back-end / front-end web developer, I’ve focused my energies on the web,which happily has proven itself to be a wonderful decision. I’m curious, and I enjoy work that challenges me to learn something new and stretch in a different direction. I have written professional scripts for business and personal use.

this banking site is one of my latest projects.
on PHP.

this web application works exactly like your normal trascations with sweet dashboard. you can check the front end here
https://www.td.com

I can host the backend / dashboard and share the logins to you strictly on request, for security reasons. if you are interested in owning such web application and more, kindly call me on

or email me on : dakingeorge58@gmail.com

you can also look up for.more scripts like this here on my website:

www.codedhub.xyz/products

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css / Happy new year / Canadian Video Verified Upwork Account For Sale | SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.