Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One (713 Views)

Professional Php Banking Script With Dashboard Download Zip / Top Performance Banking Script Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
I need banking script, abeg affordable one Biko.

Please just let me know.
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by airsaylongcome: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hian! Tollyb, you sef dey run this package?

Na so the jungle don mature?
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by xxix: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

Please just let me know.
I've got one, how do I contact you?
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
xxix:

I've got one, how do I contact you?
Send me a mail through my profile
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by xxix: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

Send me a mail through my profile
Done
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
xxix:

Done
Yes reply my mail
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

My bro grin
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Jungle don over mature o!

But this one na legit stuff tho.
I been dey think sey all this banking script blablabla na better script with correct backend.
I no sabi sey na trash sef. I com later get one script from a guy on Laravel group on telegram.

Mumu me don go charge CL amount wey I go take run the stuff not until I called my friend working with some big companies in the USA and UK. My guy first called me mumu lol.

Now I know sey all this banking script na trash! Coding a Fintech no be beans at all. I go start my research this night submit the business plan to the CL tomorrow to see if him mind fit carry am.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by Sleekcode: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

I been dey think sey all this banking script blablabla na better script with correct backend.
I no sabi sey na trash sef. I com later get one script from a guy on Laravel group on telegram.

Mumu me don go charge CL amount wey I go take run the stuff not until I called my friend working with some big companies in the USA and UK. My guy first called me mumu lol.

Now I know sey all this banking script na trash! Coding a Fintech no be beans at all. I go start my research this night submit the business plan to the CL tomorrow to see if him mind fit carry am.

The here the whine your Nipples.

Any reasonable Client that wants a Legit banking Website won't be handing the Job to one man company or a single individual.

U never talk truth

Na Yahoo boy u wan run job for simple.

Carry your $60 and above to Codecanyon go buy script.... stop to beg script online.

If u still the lie or u too broke.

Go babiato forum go select your pick of 60% malware free banking scripts.

Nobi only USA and UK grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by airsaylongcome: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Walk me through what you want to code in a fintech. Maybe we fit collab.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Walk me through what you want to code in a fintech. Maybe we fit collab.
I'm trying to make a proper business plan presented to the CL if he'll be able to bear the cost.

I've seen that rust, python, java are top choices for Fintech app before C++ which I would have loved to use cry .
I'll let you know what's up later.
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by airsaylongcome: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm trying to make a proper business plan presented to the CL if he'll be able to bear the cost.

I've seen that rust, python, java are top choices for Fintech app before C++ which I would have loved to use cry .
I'll let you know what's up later.

Like I said, let’s collab. There are a couple of ready to go solutions (monolithic or microservices) that will bring your dev costs down. All exposed via API so you’d only be building a frontend
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by Alphabyte1: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Please just let me know.

Try codester or codecayon
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by adeomos(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

have you got one, if it ok with you, reach out, there is one that run on java
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by QuoteJustOnce: 2:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

The here the whine your Nipples.

Any reasonable Client that wants a Legit banking Website won't be handing the Job to one man company or a single individual.

U never talk truth

Na Yahoo boy u wan run job for simple.

Carry your $60 and above to Codecanyon go buy script.... stop to beg script online.

If u still the lie or u too broke.

Go babiato forum go select your pick of 60% malware free banking scripts.

Nobi only USA and UK grin grin

You smart and not easily swayed.
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by SuperModerator: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hit me up. I have many scripts. 08053662673

Note: They are all PHP.
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by tollyboy5(m): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Like I said, let’s collab. There are a couple of ready to go solutions (monolithic or microservices) that will bring your dev costs down. All exposed via API so you’d only be building a frontend
The guy couldn't afford the cost so he abandoned it.
Re: Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One by airsaylongcome: 2:04am On Dec 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

The guy couldn't afford the cost so he abandoned it.

Gotcha

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Getting A Ccna & Ccnp Training? / Need A C# Programmer In Your Team? / In Need Of A Good Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.