Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,427 members, 7,826,663 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (35264 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by micfred(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
As far as the right thing is nt been done in dis country, we will continue to see news of dis nature everyday
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by mnwogu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
In as much as I totally condemn killing in any guise, I am only seeing this as a revenge of the justice that is yet to be served to police brutality. No panel on #endsars has been able to serve justice to police till now. Otherwise, how does one defend police stations being attacked and policemen being killed unjustly. The rate at which police stations are being attacked in the east show that some unknown groups are now illegally taking their own pound of flesh and carting away AK47 for their operations. That's all I see and I stand to be corrected. Orlu army brutality still a point of ref.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by manyr4luv: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Hmm! The way police men are being attacked and killed and police station burnt in this country these days is shocking and the federal government must be extremely ruthless with anyone caught and found guilty.

I will suggest that there should be a law that ensures that anybody that is found guilty of burning down or attempting to burn down a police station, and also anybody found guilty of killing a police officer in the course of doing his official job, not only must the person be sentenced to death, but his/her wife/husband, biological children, his/her mother and father and blood brothers and sisters must all be traced and wiped out!

Without this kind of ruthless and drastic action, I'm afraid, Nigeria's security situation will keep getting worse.

Mumu!

How many police and army officers have they sentenced to death for killing nigerians?
The army officers that killed peaceful protesters round the cowtry are enjoying themselves and you are here defending them.

You don crase finish.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by LordOfTheGame: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

This rubbish the ESN is embarking on will be met with decisive force. You guys seem to be stupid and blind to the consequences of your actions. A word is enough for the wise. Quit this rubbish you guys are doing.

Stop talking rubbish and be reasonable for once. ESN doesn't operate on the street talkless of attacking a whole police station. This was a clear handiwork of the fulani terrorists trying to cause a war. They do all these things so that buhari and his low life supporters and gullible people will justify the terrorist tag on IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Aguogba(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
This was exactly how Boko Haram started. Na small small like this. Government should solve the root cause of the issue before it's too late.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by obama30: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kosiso12:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-attack-imo-police-headquarters-kill-two-cops-injure-others/%3famp=1

Government of nigeria and police should know that this is 2021 not 1960's.

They the police are the one setting the police station on fire, as a result to put the blame to ESN.

They are trying do create something that can change people love to ESN to heatread.

But the question here is: can Easterners love Nigerians police more than ESN whoms are their brothers?

We know ESN don't have anything to do with burning station
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
keep blaming Buhari!!

Keep covering the atrocities of this beasts you created.

E go soon be una like film!!

That's the Mistake our leaders made... Using insecurity to play politics... That's why the north is in this mess today.

Thank God that we are gradually getting out of our own.

Una own just dey start!!

Soon them go graduate and show their true colours!!

Now they're killing policemen, attacking soldiers, and the herdsmen that you perceive as enemies... And you're all defending and clapping for them.

Like I said... E go soon be una like film
Did you just say the north is getting out of insecurity ? This guy is a huge joke of a human

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Nigeriadondie1: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
adadike:
I want to advise the Nigeria police to re strategise now. If bringing back Sars will save your lives, do it now! Nigeria police fight back now. I hate nonsense. Why murder police officers in cold blood? Nigeria police officers, protect yourselves at all cost. These are people fathers, brothers, husband's, wives, mothers , daughters and sons too. Stop killing them
The people that police kill are also people’s family members and loved ones

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by stealmatic(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
It shall never be well with Buhari and his family
fahdiga oko lo fa idiya,keep raining curses on ur family,ow is dis buhari's cause ,d monsters u guys created wil hunt and kil u peopl
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by sokera: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, stop flattering yourself. Where exactly in Nigeria is safe now? If anything, Igboland is still relatively more peaceful than anywhere else in Nigeria.

UN and the West can actually divide Nigeria once the stakes become high. Nigerians abroad who are mostly Southerners will mount serious pressure on them through protests to save lives and they will step in to demand seize fire and conduct of referendum. Which Nigerian leader will have the guts to say no? They will place embargo on arms sales to the federal government, ban families of government personnel from coming to their countries, freeze their personal assets including that of Nigerian government, block our oil sales and totally bring the country to its knees while placing warrant for arrest of whoever will be the unfortunate president and he would be stuck in Nigeria.

Now, ask yourself, which Nigerian leader will want to risk such nightmare?
we don’t pray that it get that bad before this country can be fixed because what you narrated would take thousands of souls in the war ... we don’t pray for such ... may God help us divide this country peacefully
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by gnobuuma81: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

This rubbish the ESN is embarking on will be met with decisive force. You guys seem to be stupid and blind to the consequences of your actions. A word is enough for the wise. Quit this rubbish you guys are doing.
ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by bptc10: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nothing happened for nothing, do you know the kind of atrocities commitment in South East by the Nigerian Police and the Armies?, This is pay back time, people have rising to the call, this is the beginning of operation kill any Nigeria force you find in the South East
adadike:
I want to advise the Nigeria police to re strategise now. If bringing back Sars will save your lives, do it now! Nigeria police fight back now. I hate nonsense. Why murder police officers in cold blood? Nigeria police officers, protect yourselves at all cost. These are people fathers, brothers, husband's, wives, mothers , daughters and sons too. Stop killing them
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by gnobuuma81: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:
The EAST is presently the most unsafe region in this Country. Whoever like himself, should stay away from that Region. As for me, I'm relocating from Aba to the North. grin grin grin grin grin
You are welcome but be sure ooo
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
SilverNorGold:
The perpetrators must be identified and brought to book.

My brother, the topic says "hoodlums", but your hate-filled bigoted mind can only think of "Fulanis"..

Like I said before, the infamous "Criminal Tribes Act" of 12 October 1871 enacted in British India has resurfaced in Nigeria... This inhuman act believed that the denotified tribes (or Vimukta Jati) were genetically criminals or hereditary criminals, hence, found them guilty even at birth... Though the law has long been repealed (1952), its impact is still being felt even now...

Unfortunately, that repealed law seems to have awakened... Not in India... but in the minds of "Southern Nigerians"... Our hardworking, law-abiding, peaceful Fulani brothers and sisters happen to be at the receiving end... Several years of campaign of calumny against them being the chief reason for this inhuman label...

The Fulanis are like the Israelites surrounded by enemies. But victory belongs to God Almighty.

E go better...

God bless Nigeria.

Yaba re o. grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Mrpojj(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by yugoo: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
adadike:
But the policemen are killing people's husband's,wives, children and sons and daughters
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EMMY76: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
keep blaming Buhari!!

That's the Mistake our leaders made... Using insecurity to play politics... That's why the north is in this mess today.

Una own just dey start!!

Now they're killing policemen, attacking soldiers, and the herdsmen that you perceive as enemies... And you're all defending and clapping for them.

The SE can never be like ur cursed north even in a million years we always have internal mechnism of taking care of criminals in our midst go do ur research. The greatest security threat of the SE have always been fulani jihadist expansionist agenda disguised as cattle herders.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EMMY76: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
SilverNorGold:
The perpetrators must be identified and brought to book.

My brother, the topic says "hoodlums", but your hate-filled bigoted mind can only think of "Fulanis"..

Like I said before, the infamous "Criminal Tribes Act" of 12 October 1871 enacted in British India has resurfaced in Nigeria... This inhuman act believed that the denotified tribes (or Vimukta Jati) were genetically criminals or hereditary criminals, hence, found them guilty even at birth... Though the law has long been repealed (1952), its impact is still being felt even now...

Unfortunately, that repealed law seems to have awakened... Not in India... but in the minds of "Southern Nigerians"... Our hardworking, law-abiding, peaceful Fulani brothers and sisters happen to be at the receiving end... Several years of campaign of calumny against them being the chief reason for this inhuman label...

The Fulanis are like the Israelites surrounded by enemies. But victory belongs to God Almighty.

E go better...

God bless Nigeria.

The fulanis are no isrealites stop the comparison the real jews we know don't live like primitive bloodthirsty barbarians killing and raping innocent people in their own farmlands and vehemently refusing to evolve to mordern ways of doing business.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by adadike(f): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

The people that police kill are also people’s family members and loved ones
since last year end sars, more than 600 police men have been killed. Haven't we kill enough? In victory , learn when to stop Biko. This is becoming too much
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
limeta:
This fulanis are a hell of a lowlife set of people
They must not bring this their foolishness down south

What the hell fulanis shooting police men
continue defending those terrorist. The beauty part is most of the policemen killed are igbos, also when the game start the whole south east will definitely feel it. The use namdi kanu is in the UK while many of you are in the east, nothing will happen to namdi kanu but you, your mother, your father and your relatives will feel when it riped.
Maiduguri people were defending and covering for Boko Haram thinking that it will not reach them but now they know better.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by kechywillz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
keep blaming Buhari!!

Una own just dey start!!

If there's insecurity in the east,it was caused by Buharis government,had he played his role well,there wouldn't be so much insecurity all around nigeria.
How can you say the restive north is coming out of its insurgence,can you categorically you are 100 secured in the north?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Now you have decided that it's ESN that did that, how did ypu come to that decision? If you are sure, you can point them out, because it doesn't make any sense to go killing people like that no matter who but that you have being brainwashed to hate igbos shows by this statement of yours, cowards and simple minds like you are the ones that embolden these murderers from everywhere to use igbos as scapegoats, now little minds like you everywhere will start talking like you saying ESN are going about killing police men for nothing
continue defending them, time is coming.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Rawhumper(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
[
YOU ABD ALL THOSE WHO DEY PUT LIKES FOR THIS YEYE COMMENT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER.

ABI NORTH DIN LOSE UPTO MILLION LIVES SINCE THIS CRISIS STARTED.

DEY THERE DEY WAIT FOR SOUTH OWN TO HAPPEN, WHO GO DO AM UR ARMY WEY DEY DIVIDED AND WEAK OR IS IT HERDSMEN THAT SOUTH IS ALREADY CHASING THEM AWAY OR IS IT BOKO HARAM.

LET ME TELL YOU, IF BOKO HARAM ATTACKS SOUTH ESPECIALLY EAST THATS WILL BE THE DAY OF CIVIL WAR....AM NOT JUST YARNING BUT ON A VERY SERIOUS NOTE.

quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98800731]keep blaming Buhari!!

Una own just dey start!!

[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
YOU DEY MIND ADADIKE
when e go red, that time you will know that Adadike is making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Somebody should record my statement that, the way Northerners were deceived by Boko Haram when they were killing police, soldiers in the name of restoring injustice before showing their true colour will soon happen to these so called hoodlums in the East "
The police they're killing are their brethren, the same SARs they killed and accused of brutality are their brethren. Let's see how it'll end because very soon those that are enjoying the current show of mayhem on the North will receive their share.
May God avert this encroaching calamity on the innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, stop flattering yourself. Where exactly in Nigeria is safe now? If anything, Igboland is still relatively more peaceful than anywhere else in Nigeria.

UN and the West can actually divide Nigeria once the stakes become high. Nigerians abroad who are mostly Southerners will mount serious pressure on them through protests to save lives and they will step in to demand seize fire and conduct of referendum. Which Nigerian leader will have the guts to say no? They will place embargo on arms sales to the federal government, ban families of government personnel from coming to their countries, freeze their personal assets including that of Nigerian government, block our oil sales and totally bring the country to its knees while placing warrant for arrest of whoever will be the unfortunate president and he would be stuck in Nigeria.

Now, ask yourself, which Nigerian leader will want to risk such nightmare?
you will continue defending those bastards until the day your child or parents are killed like those police men.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

Who is this one? Ogbeni carry your scrawny unwashed self comot for here abeg! I resemble ESN coordinator to you? Go and confront ESN if you're a man enough and stop ranting on here like a rabid dog.
Don't mind him. ESN obeys no other command except that of Kanu and there's nothing anybody including Buhari or Umahi can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Rawhumper(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which time is coming....you no get sense ohhh...wgen ur papa house dey on fire u dey try spark light for person wey e house dey secured.

Please stop blabbing shit....the South especially East and South South,(i dont yorubas if they are ready but with d way things are going, i think they are getting prepared).

So spread the news that someone said the doom of north has started and it is IRREDEEMABLE!!!

quote author=Miracle1991 post=98810255] continue defending them, time is coming.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

Nobody or group can DIVIDE Nigeria. IGBO wants to use IPOB to turn the EAST to another SYRIA, so be it. We are watching from distance grin grin grin grin grin.
Shut up. Ezi
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by NwaAro: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Don't mind him. ESN obeys no other command except that of Kanu and there's nothing anybody including Buhari or Umahi can do about it.
Nwanne ESN isn't a one man show, ESN answers not only to Kanu but to the whole Igbo nation! that's why they are the people's army!
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fulani herdsmen are responsible for this attack. They move about with sophisticated weapons and the Police shield them from being resisted by the locals. Same Fulanis are now murdering Police officers in cold blood.

Those mentioning ESN here are simply troublesome.

On what basis would Kanu order ESN to attack Police officers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / 18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) / Generator Thief Caught In Our House This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.