Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Business Opportunity For Anyone In UK, Germany, Or Ireland --- HMU - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunity For Anyone In UK, Germany, Or Ireland --- HMU (195 Views)

Food Earners Track: Business Opportunity You Can Start wt N1k & Make Lots Money! / You Really Need To Know About This Business Opportunity: Onyxlifestyle...read Mo / Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Anyone In UK, Germany, Or Ireland --- HMU by Emma1001: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hey guys...

So let me put this straight. This is a business opportunity for anyone in the above listed countries looking to make some extra side money. It is 100% legit and we will split the profit 50/50.

I'm not looking for anyone who is shady so please stay off because if you try to scam trust me I will make sure they deport you back to Nigeria. If you think I'm calling your bluff, try it.

It's an affiliate marketing commission for FX brokers and, be prepared, these marketers will most likely use phone calls to disturb you until we get our commission... just to give you a perspective of what it entails. You will also be required to register and verify your account with them. Make sure you have a Revolut account for receiving funds. If this first deal goes on smoothly, trust me I will give you more opportunities than you could ever imagine.

Other than that, we're good. If you think this is something you're interested in, reach out to me on WhatsApp via:

+1(415)4966892

This is strictly for persons in the aforementioned countries please!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Register With Startup Istanbul To Get Investors And Seed Funds / Business / Exchange Your Dollars,pounds And Euro To Naira At Sweet Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.