Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. (2223 Views)

Parading Of Suspects By Police Could Be Banned In Lagos / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Hotice085: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
President Bubu, not yet done with Nigerian youths and their lash back at him after banning Cryptos is set launch another attack by banning Twitter, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu etc as a final clamped down on the youths
This ban is coming anytime as from this moment
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Xscape1993(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
It is well. We will still survive no matter what.
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Coolbite(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which way Nigerians, ...
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by LMS1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Taaa! OP U Can Lie . U Wan Make We Feargrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by edo3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok na
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Ladylite: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hotice085:
President Bubu, not yet done with Nigerian youths and their lash back at him after banning Cryptos is set launch another attack by banning Twitter, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu etc as a final clamped down on the youths

So many lies are in your head. Gerawt
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Hotice085: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ladylite:

So many lies are in your head. Gerawt

Behave like a lady and not like those Isale eko girls
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by limeta(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Islamic Republic
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
I concurr.
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by cayorday89(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Now these people want to unleash the dragons, these things are what give people who indulge in things like these the very hope they seek for in a government that is suppose to provide jobs enmasse and basic amenities as enjoyed in sane climes not as blessed as this country...
Now, they can be recruited freely by the various political, ethnic, religious and terrorists group as demanded by each region, state and Local council areas...
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by chinjo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
This move will only strenghten and further unite Nigerian youths. One thing is certain, at the end, we will all come out victorious. Aluta continua, Victoria Aserta.
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Barbsamiin: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hotice085:
Source?
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by sulasa07(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
limeta:
Islamic Republic
What Islamic Republic?
Don't bring religion into this at all.
Is APC full of Muslims only
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by limeta(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
sulasa07:

What Islamic Republic?
Don't bring religion into this at all.
Is APC full of Muslims only

A p c is a muslim party

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by beehivedata(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
They make huge sums from taxing these ones... they can't afford to ban them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever they can't tax, they ban.

2023 no far again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by kurupt1: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
It is well. We will still survive no matter what.

It is not well.....we have to react.what da fvck is this suffering and smiling attitude for??

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by sulasa07(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
limeta:

A p c is a muslim party
Everybody in the party is a Muslim,yeye dey smell
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by chyzoo4u(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
In Falseprophet1's voice .. I see the FG banning betting, I see youths trooping into Yahoo, I see FG banning Yahoo, I see youths making money with lotto, I see FG banning lotto, I see FG banning goat meat so everyone will turn to eating beef... I see nairaland.... I never see this one finish.

These I have seen grin
Re: Breaking : Football Betting , Facebook, Lotto And Coupon To Be Banned. by Lawdis(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
.....ban all these and ban the 2023 elections as well as Internet like your counterpart mumu7 of Uganda

(1) (Reply)

South West And South South Renewed Alliance (photo) / If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today / Why South Africa Instead Of African Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.