Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ways To By Pass CBN Crypto Ban - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To By Pass CBN Crypto Ban (462 Views)

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / 5 reasons the CBN Crypto Ban is Inconsequential. / Binance, Quidax, Buycoins Africa, Bundle obey CBN’s Crypto ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To By Pass CBN Crypto Ban by Depressed101: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
1.On binance p2p trade ... You can buy and sell any cryptocurrency by initiating a trade with a seller or buyer while you pay by transferring the equivalent cash to the trader's bank account.. This totally eliminate the need to fund your binance using your naija bank or card.... The CBN is bleeped...

2.There are alot of foreign dollar cards you can get to fund huobi exchange and other crypto sites. I am currently testing some of these cards..

3.or you can ditch the naira and start paying for stuffs and accepting payments using a stablecoin such as Usdt or even other cryptoCurrencies with cheaper gas fees.

4.You can buy cryptocurrency using your PayPal funds on localbitcoin p2p

.... There are towns in delta state where you can buy anything using bitcoin.. When i say anything. I mean clothes, cars, foods, clubs etc....

CBN is doomed. They think they can impoverish the gen Z of the south

2 Likes

Re: Ways To By Pass CBN Crypto Ban by MrSamsung(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Can you tell me more on number 2. Which cards are you using

(1) (Reply)

See Simple Steps On How To Apply For Cbn-backed Loan NIRSAL / Liquid Soap Making Or Catering Please Advise. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.