Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

FG Shut Down Crypto Currency In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Shut Down Crypto Currency In Nigeria (193 Views)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / How Would You React To Fg's Shut Of Borders To Curb Rice Smuggling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Shut Down Crypto Currency In Nigeria by csonews247: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
THE RECKLESS SHUT DOWN OF THE BIGGEST DIGITAL CURRENCY MARKET IN AFRICA

Our quest for the rise of Africa sometimes seams like an illusion we may never experience.

The supposed giant of Africa has again proven that it lacks the ability to see the future more or less lead other African countries into it.

it's a known fact that only by a futuristic approach to governance and strategic policies can a government deliver better socio-economic dividends to its people and this we cleverly lack.

Without major support from the Nigerian government or a social design that allows for industries to thrive, Nigerians have successfully built industries from almost nothing.

This is evident in the Nigerian music and film industry. yet it's government only comes back to hunt the baby industry like a prey. This I believe is caused by lack of strategic thinkers in strategic national positions.

I believe Nigeria to be one the fastest rising fintech countries in the world and this industry is completely driven by a set of determined young Nigerians. They, from their ingenuity develop platforms, mobile and web applications that allows for faster and more convenient financial transaction under some very strict and secured protocols.

Our dear crypto is hit. since the inception of crypto currency Nigerians have completely delved into the industry as means of earning a lively hood while waiting for it's mother "Nigeria" "the baby giant of Africa" to awaken from her sleep and one day nuture her. But it seams like each awakening is meant to dish out a bowl of pain and hunger from her breast of ignorance and cluelessness to the already malnourishing children.

This she does through taxations and almost ridiculing policies that has no positive socio-economic impact but a proposition of more suffering on her people.

Crypto Currency is the currency of the future and the sudden ban of the currency in Nigerian banks goes a head to prove that we as a Nation have no business with the future.

we do not claim to be completely ignorant of the risks involved with the digital currencies but you do not throw the baby with the bath water which is exactly what Nigerian government has done.

They should have given this more thought or even given more explanation on why this needs to be done but instead they choose to dish out policies like the dictators they vehemently refute being.

"so they said I cannot buy or sell my crypto currency into my direct Nigerian account but believe me I am a smart Nigerian youth. I will use other means. I will trade and buy in dollars. I know this is a direct attack on me but I will survive"

I call on the Nigerian government to be more citizen oriented and more strategic while putting the future of Nigerians and her Industries first before all else.

The decision of a few none futuristic and ignorant people must not be allowed to over shadow the entire prosperity of our Nation.

While some policies may provide immediate gratification and seam to solve a now problem the future economic consequences must also be considered so as to avoid missing out in a digital currency distrups that might be the future of commerce.

The Nigerian youth must not relent, we built this and we must not allow a crop of few individual to render useless our sleepless nights, or the thousands of hours spent on learning and the millions of dollars we have lost in the process.

This is our future and we are not backing out or backing down. #WEMOVE

Daniel Obinna Chukwuka
team lead wonderman Digitals

Re: FG Shut Down Crypto Currency In Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free And Start Earning In $$$ / Learn About Productivity Tools That Can Make Work Easier For You / DETERMINATION BREEDS SUCCESS - Ronald Kenneth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.