Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lagos Entrepreneur Shades Computer Village. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Entrepreneur Shades Computer Village. (289 Views)

June 12: Markets, Computer Village, Shops Shut In Lagos / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village / Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Entrepreneur Shades Computer Village. by MikePhilly(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Plugcentralhub

After hearing tons of positive reviews about WRAP along Balogun busstop in Ishaga Lagos and I decided to try them out with my recently acquired but now faulty Sony Handycam.

As soon as I arrived WRAP I wasdrawn into a lengthy conversation with the CEO. Though they could not fix my camera but he had a lot to say about the activities of phone repairers in computer village.

Tho he uses "most people say" but its easy to tell what hes drifting at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy60cKxPQHU

By the way this beautiful Samsung A5 black is up for grabs at 45k. Modest or Expensive.

Subtitle
The experience that warranted me to found WRAP is that most people are with the notion that engineers are not truthful, they are thieves, they are rough, dirty, just name on.

I myself have been able to confirm this, some engineers dont keep your phone clean. They don't care you know.

Watch full video

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka’s Abeokuta Residence, Groups Condemn Attack / Gov Bello Mohammed Is The Type Of Governor igbos Need / Either Of Rotimi Amaechi Or Dr Kayode Fayemi Will Make A Better President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.