Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

WRAP CEO Lambasts Computer Village. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WRAP CEO Lambasts Computer Village. (258 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WRAP CEO Lambasts Computer Village. by black9: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Plugcentralhub

So I've been hearing a lot of positive reviews about this particular repair shop WRAP along Balogun busstop in Ishaga Lagos and I decided to try them out with my recently acquired but now faulty Sony Handycam.

As I arrived WRAP office, I introduced myself as a videography enthusiast and unknowingly had a lengthy conversation with the CEO who could not fix my camera but had a lot to say about the activities of phone repairers in computer village.

Tho he uses "most people say" but its easy to tell what hes drifting at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy60cKxPQHU

By the way this beautiful Samsung A5 black is up for grabs at 45k. Modest or Expensive.

The experience that warranted me to found WRAP is that most people are with the notion that engineers are not truthful, they are thieves, they are rough, dirty, just name on.

I myself have been able to confirm this, some engineers dont keep your phone clean. They don't care you know.

There have been situations where I gave my phone to someone to repair and the process of opening it, he damaged all the clips and I never liked that. Starting from that day I never allowed and before I give any engineer my phone I had to open it by myself because I know that I am careful, much more careful than the engineer himself.

So this is one of the reasons why I set up my own company, knowing that people gadgets are meant to be kept clean, respected, even the information on the phone are meant to be highly respected.

Re: WRAP CEO Lambasts Computer Village. by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
You just write zig zag
Re: WRAP CEO Lambasts Computer Village. by Kamalbenson: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Samsung A5 no suppose reach 30k Joe. Abeggi. Cloutchasing

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Signs Who Do Not Like Change And Can’t Handle The Unknown / 12 Portuguese Known Around The World You May Not Have Heard Of / Mayorkun's Fans Tattooed His Face On Her Stomach, See What He Said To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.