Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear (463 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by peacekante: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Apostle Suleiman has reacted to the Audio clip of him Threatening to make pastor Mike Disappear. The apostle played down the Audi clip and said it was doctored just to tarnish his hard earn reputation. He said the said Audio clip was between him and a woman 3years ago but was doctored by the pastor. He went Further to apologise to the lady he placed a curse on in the video clip.
Watch him react to the audio clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdU77iStHpY
Remember that the apostle was accused by one of his branch pastor, Mike David that he was having an affair with his wife. The wife would later deny the accusations in a video clip.
However pastor Mike David would later sue apostle Suleiman for damage which report also have it that apostle Suleiman also sue pastor David Mike for 5 billion naira damage.
Listen to the audio of the alleged original clip between apostle Suleiman on phone with the lady which he claim was doctored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkdY-dbtWEQ
Lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Whoever that statement was made to, the fact remains that it was clearly unchristlike and there was no justification for that.

Having said that, kudos to him for admitting that much by his apology. It takes a real man to do that.

God bless.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by LMS1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Them Trow Punch? grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Righteousness2(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am not here defend or oppose the Apostle or the other Pastor.
But What I heard are words that were spoken from a Point of Deep Spiritual anger and not as physical stuff.

It's like a Servant of GOD out of Deep anger on a Matter, Placing a Curse or uttering Deep words on someone.

That's why the Bible admonishes us to be Slow to anger..
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
But What I heard are words that were spoken from a Point of Deep Spiritual anger and not as physical stuff.

It's like a Servant of GOD out of Deep anger on a Matter, Placing a Curse or uttering Deep words on someone.

deep spiritual anger, you dey see ur life?.
gullible one is what u are, nah people like u pastor go fuk him spouse still tell u say God instructed em u go say its well Gods will
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by HarunaWest(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are a fanatic and hypocrite..Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Donspicey: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Only God knows everything that happened.....

On the judgement we go watch their videos live....
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Elpipitaaa: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Some if the things pastors say can be very annoying. let us agree it was not the guy he was Threatening, did he have to Threaten a lady? this is really disgusting in my opinion.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by ashacot: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

You and this your preaching every minute. Your own day your body
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pastor pastor. It is well ohhh
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by WithKel202: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
The pastor appear very humble with his explanation.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by doctokwus: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
So this character has people he ministers to?
People go to church and pay Suleiman tithes and offering?
Even before this incident, Suleiman has always looked and acted like your everyday randy scammer on the street,than a man of God of any form.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by peacekante: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Superpower(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Wtf is deep spiritual anger.The way you constantly make a fool of yourself to defend nonsense is hilarious.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Which one is deep spiritual anger again. Bible says anger rests in the bosom of fools. Even the man you are defending is apologising for his actions, you are here saying it is deep spirituality. Something that you should be weeping for and praying for him for disgracing the Body of Christ. A renowned pastor telling people he is not saved from sin, threatening to make people disappear. You need to repent for lying yourself.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Audio Of Him Threatening To Make Pastor Mik Disappear by peacekante: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Image123:

Which one is deep spiritual anger again. Bible says anger rests in the bosom of fools. Even the man you are defending is apologising for his actions, you are here saying it is deep spirituality. Something that you should be weeping for and praying for him for disgracing the Body of Christ. A renowned pastor telling people he is not saved from sin, threatening to make people disappear. You need to repent for lying yourself.

Sometimes, our Nairaland pastor over do his things.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hellfire Real? What I Discovered!!! / . / Exclusive: Pastor Adeboye's Son SHOCKING Last WISH Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.