Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (1142 Views)

Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
I want to open a domiciliary account..
Was thinking of GTB but I just discovered several complaints about them from people ..
For those who have several Dom accounts, which bank gives you less stress and you get your currency at a good rate and not a discounted rate with not much charges
Thanks in anticipation of your reply
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Canada2021: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nairalandgirl:
Was thinking of GTB but I just discovered several complaints about them from people ..
For those who have several Dom accounts, which bank gives you less stress and you get your currency at a good rate and not a discounted rate with not much charges
Opennwith providusbank and you will not regret it.

Chat me up on 08124890654

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by steviano(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Best advice go for UBA very easy to open. You cam reach me to assist you..
You only need ypur id card, utility bill, bvn and a passport.
That's all

Nairalandgirl:

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Elmaaq: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nairalandgirl:

If you are going to open any visit the bank or their site
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2021
steviano:
Best advice go for UBA very easy to open. You cam reach me to assist you..
You only need ypur id card, utility bill, bvn and a passport.
That's all

Can one transfer from their naira account directly to the dom account at normal rate?

(1) (Reply)

Huobi Exchange Better Than Binance / Is Forex Markets Profitable. / Receive Usd, Eur, Gbp And Payoneer Funds To Naira (ngn) !! @ Best Rate ≈»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.