Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership (7442 Views)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
President of the @NGRSenate, H.E @DrAhmadLawan has successfully revalidated his Membership of our great party in his ward in Yobe State

SOURCE

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Xscape1993(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mr Senate president well done sir. How many tangible laws have you passed as the president of the Senate? What a great country ruled by unfortunate people!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by HopeVictor: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Of what use is this news to the average Nigerian na?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by dalongjnr: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
The membership revalidation is good but that doesn't changed the fact that APC Is losing a lot of followership due to deficit and insufficiency in governances that has direct impact on the lower of the lowest in our societies.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Evilgenuis: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na dem dem angry angry angry angry
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Brendaniel: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
na wa
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by nanauju(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Get your affordable kids educational android tablets.

Please go through my threads for pictures, specifications, functions and contact

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by CocoaOla: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Until politics stops being the easiest way to make wealth in our country, stealing will continue. Nigeria will never be a good country

This this people only pretend to care but they don't really care about you

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by medokills(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wetin concern me. E for no revalidate am

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by YorubaPrince: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mother fvckers! angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by ecolime(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lets see the date on it. I want to confirm something grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
CRIMINALS, FIGURE HEADS, STOOGES, THIEVES IN POWER.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Our govt have been Musanized, Adamunized, Lainized, Buharinized, Lawanized and Garbazed

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by NwaNimo1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE COS DEMENTED ZOMBIES WILL SOON ATTACK YOU. THEY'VE RECENTLY RECEIVED THEIR 30K BRAINWASHING ALLOWANCE SO THEY ARE STILL IN TOP GEAR
Xscape1993:
Mr Senate president well done sir. How many tangible laws have you passed as the president of the Senate? What a great country ruled by unfortunate people!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by smile11s(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by heckymaicon(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubber stamp presido.......

Bunch of useless greedy old men
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by sapientia(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
This candle stamp that melts at the sound of Buhari's voice.

Total shame

Huge shame

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by bash8936: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ehn! See Apc gathering followers and riggers down for 2023. What is the useless PDP doing (Makinde group fighting Wike group)..It is obvious PDP can’t defeat Apc in 2023 again. In YDP we trust now.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Princecanada: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubber stamp Senate President
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by milann: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sooner or later, APC will fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by OgwuEgo: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubberstamp senate president, we owe Saraki an apology.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Abegba6: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by michoim(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one. This is a movement...Never again shall corrupt people lead is as they did for 16 years
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Great100000: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by EmekaA125(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubber stamp fat fool. I knew this Lawan had plans to lick Buhari's ass by not being vocal against his archaic economic policies like Saraki. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by FalseProphet1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
I can see that many Nigerians are mentally sick, I see blood and death everywhere yet they're hailing a governor for affirming her membership with APC. I see more suffering and hardship in the coming months. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by Maxymilliano(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Rubber stamp Senate President ...
Re: Ahmad Lawan Revalidates His APC Membership by ofiko123(m): 3:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Evilgenuis:
Na dem dem angry angry angry angry

Na him my people Sabi, Dem Dem everything na padi padi..

(1) (2) (Reply)

At last Al-mustapha Tenders Video Tape At A Lagos High Court / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS / Bandits Release 40 Kidnapped Victims In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.