Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga (571 Views)

The Fraudulent Sms I Got (scam Alert) / How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by safejo: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good evening good people I will keep it short and precise, in this hard times I try buying a product from this guy named daniel Rex uga after paying the sum of 42,120 naira he stopped replying my msg when I complain he blocked me I just want want to get my money back he operate a gtb account with account number 0429356752
With the name Daniel Rex uga
Any advice and solution is highly welcome.
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by overseasnbeyond: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
1. Notify your bank.
2. You can also disputhe the payment.
3. forward info to EFCC

safejo:
Good evening good people I will keep it short and precise, in this hard times I try buying a product from this guy named daniel Rex uga after paying the sum of 42,120 naira he stopped replying my msg when I complain he blocked me I just want want to get my money back he operate a gtb account with account number 0429356752
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by soundOsonic: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pay me #10,000 I will help you scam Daniel Ugo and get your 42,000 naira. The remains change is miscellaneous.
Or you could just breathe in and out and count that as your loss.
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
soundOsonic:
Pay me #10,000 I will help you scam Daniel Ugo and get your 42,000 naira. The remains change is miscellaneous.
Or you could just breathe in and out and count that as your loss.
Y u wicked like this
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by Greyworld: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
safejo:
Some people will just be accumulating curses upon themselves and their children but they claim to be smart.

When evil comes knowing tomorrow they will call village people. If not for 1 thing you for use Baba o.
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
1. Notify your bank. 2. You can also disputhe the payment. 3. forward info to EFCC
OP. .THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by safejo: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
1. Notify your bank.
2. You can also disputhe the payment.
3. forward info to EFCC

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by Bright50135(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
we are same shoe bro. mine was last week. one Eze Kingsley Chibuikem with zenith bank acct. he advertised being into all kinds of networks recharge card printing business.I discussed bizness with him and thereafter sent the sum of #61150 to his acct. he refused sending my order and not picking nor replying my whatsapp texts sent to his phone.
SOLUTIONS.
Get bank order from the police and go to court and get court order and move straight to bank.before then send mail to antifraudcbn@gov.ng.com to make faster.
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by Bright50135(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
we are same shoe bro. mine was last week. one Eze Kingsley Chibuikem with zenith bank acct. he advertised being into all kinds of networks recharge card printing business.I discussed bizness with him and thereafter sent the sum of #61150 to his acct. he refused sending my order and not picking nor replying my whatsapp texts sent to his phone.
SOLUTIONS.
Get bank order from the police and go to court and get court order and move straight to bank.before then send mail to antifraudcbn@gov.ng.com to make faster. see the idiot

Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by Thomthom(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
So people still trust and send money..
you guyz will never hear word
Re: I Just Got Scam By One Daniel Rex Uga by Thomthom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
So people still trust and send money..
you guyz will never hear word

(1) (Reply)

To Efcc Ncc Mtn: Reporting Mr Tony:07044863620 / Facebook Needed / Imo State Assembly Building Was Not On Fire, This Was What Happened (video, PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.