Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone (286 Views)

How To Make Easy Installation Of 532nm Green Laser Diode Module? / Make Money With Viskit / Letgo And Offerup Make EASY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
PiggyVest is a Micro finance company with a physical office in Victoria Island in Lagos. They've an online presence with the aim of helping people save easily and earn interest on their savings.. They've other profitable investment areas that are safe and secure. However, the PiggyVest referral program is a section of the PiggyVest online platform that enables you to earn ₦1,000 for every single person you refer.

How do Referrals work?

When someone signs up to PiggyVest using your referral link, you and the person you have referred each earn N1000, which is paid into your SafeLock. This matures to your flex account after 10days once the referred user is marked valid.

As a new user, your bonus will be paid into your SafeLock and matures to your flex account 10 days after you have been marked valid. 

Who is a valid user?

To be considered valid, a new user must:

Link their BVN and fund their Flex Naira wallet with at least #100 via a direct bank transfer to their flex account number

Fund any other two wallets with at least #1000 each. This could be Piggybank, Safelock, or Target savings wallet.

Once all of these have been done, referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex account at the maturity date.

P.S: The funds need to be maintained in both wallets until the bonus has been paid

How can I check my referrals?

To check the status of people you referred, login to your Piggyvest dashboard, select Account > Earn N1000 per invite > Click on each name to see if they’re valid.

Now, to enable you and I to earn an easy ₦1,000 on PiggyVest simply click on the link below and register.�

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=6aa67c59740221

1 Like

Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Topflight007:
PiggyVest is a Micro finance company with a physical office in Victoria Island in Lagos. They've an online presence with the aim of helping people save easily and earn interest on their savings.. They've other profitable investment areas that are safe and secure. However, the PiggyVest referral program is a section of the PiggyVest online platform that enables you to earn ₦1,000 for every single person you refer.

How do Referrals work?

When someone signs up to PiggyVest using your referral link, you and the person you have referred each earn N1000, which is paid into your SafeLock. This matures to your flex account after 10days once the referred user is marked valid.

As a new user, your bonus will be paid into your SafeLock and matures to your flex account 10 days after you have been marked valid. 

Who is a valid user?

To be considered valid, a new user must:

Link their BVN and fund their Flex Naira wallet with at least #100 via a direct bank transfer to their flex account number

Fund any other two wallets with at least #1000 each. This could be Piggybank, Safelock, or Target savings wallet.

Once all of these have been done, referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex account at the maturity date.

P.S: The funds need to be maintained in both wallets until the bonus has been paid

How can I check my referrals?

To check the status of people you referred, login to your Piggyvest dashboard, select Account > Earn N1000 per invite > Click on each name to see if they’re valid.

Now, to enable you and I to earn an easy ₦1,000 on PiggyVest simply click on the link below and register.�

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=6aa67c59740221

Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 6:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Feel free to ask questions
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2021
You can earn 20k or more in a week... people are really making money with this system. You can check reviews on google and find out yourself
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2021
All you need to do is click my referral link and register. That way, both of us will earn 1k that will be withdrawable after 10 days. After registration, you copy your own link and start inviting people. PiggyVest will notify you via email for every invited person that registered through your link and that means you have earned 1k that is withdrawable after 10 days.
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2021
... imagine just 10 people registering through your link in a day, that's cool ₦10,000 in one day. Mind you, you and the person you referred MUST both be VALID USERS before you can withdraw your earnings when it matures in 10 days.
Being a valid user requires 3 simple steps that will cost you ₦2,100 and they're as follows:
1. Link your PiggyVest flex account with your BVN
2. Transfer ₦100 from your bank account to your PiggyVest flex account
3. Save ₦1,000 each to any two other accounts on PiggyVest
Once you have done the above, you will be marked as a valid user and you will be able to withdraw all your earnings after every 10 days of receiving the money in your flex account

Register with this link https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=6aa67c59740221
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2021
In case you're worried about how to get referrals, just register with my link and drop your email and I will give you hints on other methods I'm using to get referrals that work very fine. Mind you, PiggyVest will always notify me with the usernames of people that registered with my link so, no games.
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Topflight007:
In case you're worried about how to get referrals, just register with my link and drop your email and I will give you hints on other methods I'm using to get referrals that work very fine. Mind you, PiggyVest will always notify me with the usernames of people that registered with my link so, no games.
Re: How To Make Easy Money With Your Phone by Topflight007: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=Topflight007 post=98880365][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real? / Brand New Zalman Cnps 8x Optima Cpu Cooler For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.