Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop (491 Views)

Suggestions On How To Convert A Potato Pc To A Fairly Good Gaming Laptop / Please Suggest Good Gaming Laptop / Suggest A Good Gaming Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Youngokwy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
I need a good uk used gaming laptop for the range of 80-95k but i didnt know the one to go with.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Aditkd(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Alien ware is a very good laptop for games. Go on Google and check it out.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Deathtk: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
I'm interested and I've same budget
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by emekanairaland(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Youngokwy:
I need a good uk used gaming laptop for the range of 80-95k but i didnt know the one to go with.
That's an extremely low budget for a gaming laptop.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by lekjons(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2021
You can't get a gaming laptop for that price.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Jefferyzz(m): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Remove the gaming n go for a 90k laptop. Else u fit jam 1 hot cake u won't b able to carry talkless of eating..

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by aterejr(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Youngokwy:
That budget is very unrealistic.
Just say you need sth with a graphics card and even then, you still need to up your budget.

Anyway, you can check my profile for some good ones
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by ToyBoyAaron(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
lekjons:
You can't get a gaming laptop for that price.
He can.. A 2009 gaming laptop with entry level graphics like 500-600 series. And it can play games of 2013 downward.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by lekjons(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:

He can.. A 2009 gaming laptop with entry level graphics like 500-600 series. And it can play games of 2013 downward.
nah!
In that case he's better off getting something with a more recent gen processor(5th gen upwards) without dedicated graphics.
Intel discreet graphics on recent gen processors can play older games too.

The advantage is that he'll be getting a newer laptop, not some old piece of junk.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by majesticguy: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
OP, you wouldn't get a gaming laptop for that price. Your budget would probably get you a laptop with a low end GPU. A 1gb dedicated graphics & it'd either be AMD 7000 series below or Nvidia GT series.

Well, with the above, especially the AMD 7000 series, you can actually play some AAA title games, like battlefield 1 & 5, COD ww2, Resident evil 3 remake, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Farcry 5 & Farcry New Dawn etc.. at very low settings. Just bump up your ram to 8gb & have at least core i5 processor merged with 1gb dedicated graphics of the aforementioned graphics series.

Note: I completed all the above games & more on the aforementioned graphics card.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Youngokwy(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2021
majesticguy:
OP, you wouldn't get a gaming laptop for that price. Your budget would probably get you a laptop with a low end GPU. A 1gb dedicated graphics & it'd either be AMD 7000 series below or Nvidia GT series.

Well, with the above, especially the AMD 7000 series, you can actually play some AAA title games, like battlefield 1 & 5, COD ww2, Resident evil 3 remake, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Farcry 5 & Farcry New Dawn etc.. at very low settings. Just bump up your ram to 8gb & have at least core i5 processor merged with 1gb dedicated graphics of the aforementioned graphics series.

Note: I completed all the above games & more on the aforementioned graphics card.
Can a Laptop with Corei5 hard disk 500gb and 1gb graphics play a good game like pes20 GTA
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by majesticguy: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2021
Youngokwy:
Can a Laptop with Corei5 hard disk 500gb and 1gb graphics play a good game like pes20 GTA

PES 20, Never! but it should handle PES 17, it'd would also play PES 2018, although, you have to play at the lowest possible settings, else it'd be unplayable. Just get PES 17 & download the patch for 20 & you're good to go.

GTA 5 would play flawlessly ( The game was highly optimized for PC).
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Youngokwy(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2021
majesticguy:

PES 20, Never! but it should handle PES 17, it'd would also play PES 2018, although, you have to play at the lowest possible settings, else it'd be unplayable. Just get PES 17 & download the patch for 20 & you're good to go.

GTA 5 would play flawlessly ( The game was highly optimized for PC).
Alright please can you help me and tell me a good Gaming used Laptop that i buy for the range of 100-150K
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by majesticguy: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Youngokwy:
Alright please can you help me and tell me a good Gaming used Laptop that i buy for the range of 100-150K

Just get a laptop with the following specs:

Processor: core i5, i7

Graphics card: 1gb Nvidia GPU, preferably a GTX series ( these graphics cards are meant for gaming), don't think the above amount can get you a GTX card with 2gb GPU. Or you could try Amd Radeon graphics card, their entry & mid level cards are way cheaper than the GTX series, though they get very hot when in use & most of their cards have had their updates discontinued.

RAM: 8gb & above

HDD: 500HDD.

Battery : 3-4 hours.

Don't really have any laptop brand in mind, so just go with the aforementioned specs.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by Youngokwy(m): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2021
majesticguy:

Just get a laptop with the following specs:

Processor: core i5, i7

Graphics card: 1gb Nvidia GPU, preferably a GTX series ( these graphics cards were meant for gaming), don't think the above amount can get you a GTX card with 2gb GPU. Or you could try Amd Radeon graphics card, their entry & mid level cards are way cheaper than the GTX series, though they get very hot when in use & most of their cards have had their updates discontinued.

RAM: 8gb & above

HDD: 500HDD.

Battery : 3-4 hours.

Don't really have any laptop brand in mind, so just go with the aforementioned specs.
Thanks
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by davidadenrele: 1:38am On Feb 08, 2021
Hello,

I have something good for your laptop budget HP Elitebook 8540w, Corei5, 320GB, 6GB, 1GB (ATI)dedicated graphics, webcam, wifi, dvd, usbport, hdmi, bluetooth, usbport.

if you are interested chat me up on 08023900627.

Regards

David
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Good Gaming Laptop by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2021
lekjons:
nah!
In that case he's better off getting something with a more recent gen processor(5th gen upwards) without dedicated graphics.
Intel discreet graphics on recent gen processors can play older games too.

The advantage is that he'll be getting a newer laptop, not some old piece of junk.
A friend of mine got a core i5 of such and it can't even load gta iv

(1) (Reply)

Globaltech Remians The Best Computer School In Igando - Ikotun Lagos / Everything You Need To Know About Windows 11 / Hp Eliteboook 8560p(8/500gb | Intel Corei5| 2.8gb Graphics Memory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.