Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank (426 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by Horstin50(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Hi Good Morning,

My wife sent me money from the States on Thursday February 4, 2021 around 9pm, I went to the bank(First Bank) the following day Friday at 8am, on getting to the bank, I filled the RIA form and waited my turn, then I was asked to come forward and submit my form. The lady did her thing and then told me my money was already picked up, I was like how is that even possible, which BVN was used, which ID was used. How can a money that came in my name be picked up by someone else? This people have really scattered me mentally and playing silly games with me. I went into RIA, logged in and checked the details of the transaction only to discover the pick up location is Polaris Bank, Ilorin and I reside in Ikotun Lagos. How can I be in Lagos and someone picked my money in Ilorin. RIA has been contacted and they have requested that the bank send them the form, ID and signature that was used to take the money. RIA is fighting them but i will give them a more bigger fight here cos this is what they always do to innocent citizens. I'm suing both banks and they'd pay dearly for putting me through this unnecessary stress. This should never have happened to begin with. Our banking system isn't trusted anymore, so that means when i leave the country, I can't even put money in my Nigerian bank anymore without fear that the bankers would move the money smh. This is bad! By the time I'm through with them, they'd never do it to another. I have the evidence both from the bank that says my money was already picked up, also have a screenshot saying my money was picked up in polaris bank Ilorin and screenshot of the receipt from RIA in my name. They'd PAY!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by zieraw2005(m): 2:07am On Feb 07, 2021
I will like to know how you are going about this. Sorry for all inconveniences bro
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by Freestainworld(m): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2021
fear our local banks, they are full of criminals, never knew they could go as far as performing this type of mess, pls update me on the issue later
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by internationalman(m): 2:59am On Feb 07, 2021
You shouldn't have mentioned the bank names If wanted this to make front page so as to help your case and probably raise more awareness,
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by FirstCounsel(m): 3:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Issue them a Pre Action Notice. Copy the CBN
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by advanceDNA: 4:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Horstin50:
Hi Good Morning,

My wife sent me money from the States on Thursday February 4, 2021 around 9pm, I went to the bank(First Bank) the following day Friday at 8am, on getting to the bank, I filled the RIA form and waited my turn, then I was asked to come forward and submit my form. The lady did her thing and then told me my money was already picked up, I was like how is that even possible, which BVN was used, which ID was used. How can a money that came in my name be picked up by someone else? This people have really scattered me mentally and playing silly games with me. I went into RIA, logged in and checked the details of the transaction only to discover the pick up location is Polaris Bank, Ilorin and I reside in Ikotun Lagos. How can I be in Lagos and someone picked my money in Ilorin. RIA has been contacted and they have requested that the bank send them the form, ID and signature that was used to take the money. RIA is fighting them but i will give them a more bigger fight here cos this is what they always do to innocent citizens. I'm suing both banks and they'd pay dearly for putting me through this unnecessary stress. This should never have happened to begin with. Our banking system isn't trusted anymore, so that means when i leave the country, I can't even put money in my Nigerian bank anymore without fear that the bankers would move the money smh. This is bad! By the time I'm through with them, they'd never do it to another. I have the evidence both from the bank that says my money was already picked up, also have a screenshot saying my money was picked up in polaris bank Ilorin and screenshot of the receipt from RIA in my name. They'd PAY!

First bank has nothing to do with the matter...you could have walked into any bank to collect the money and hear the same thing since the deed had already been done at Polaris....Ur fight is with Polaris ...

The teller at Polaris is working with yahoo boys who hacked your transaction.....But it’s a stupid move....how will he claim he consummated a money transfer transaction without BVN..

Unless somehow...the person has ur exact name and surname..................trust me I have seen some weird shitt..
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by somehow: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Copy CBN

Go to a Polaris bank in lagos to comfont them.
Re: I'm Suing First Bank And Polaris Bank by Horstin50(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2021
It's so weird, yes I've been told to sue Polaris Bank instead. I'll make sure this doesn't happen to someone else.
advanceDNA:

First bank has nothing to do with the matter...you could have walked into any bank to collect the money and hear the same thing since the deed had already been done at Polaris....Ur fight is with Polaris ...

The teller at Polaris is working with yahoo boys who hacked your transaction.....But it’s a stupid move....how will he claim he consummated a money transfer transaction without BVN..

Unless somehow...the person has ur exact name and surname..................trust me I have seen some weird shitt..

(1) (Reply)

If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? / Have You Heard Of Jesus Of Oyinbo Before? / Australia’s No 1 Swimwear & Beachwear Online Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.