Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. (925 Views)

What Can I Do With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Pauludy: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Good day everyone.

I am thinking of how to grow my money but I am a bit sceptical about investments in Nigeria. after thinking this through I made a decision that I would rather start a business that I can manage myself.

Business men in the house kindly help me with suggestions.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by IdJack(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by blackpanthar: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Pauludy:
Good day everyone.

I am thinking of how to grow my money but I am a bit sceptical about investments in Nigeria. after thinking this through I made a decision that I would rather start a business that I can manage myself.

Business men in the house kindly help me with suggestions.

POS biz
Uber
Production and sales of mask and sanitizer
Restaurant biz
Selling softwares
Kindle books
Faming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Pauludy: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
blackpanthar:

POS biz
Uber
Production and sales of mask and sanitizer
Restaurant biz
Selling softwares
Kindle books
Faming

Thank you for your suggestions. I would love to venture into the Uber business but i have money constraint because I will need an additional 800k to get a decent car.

I will make a research on Production and sales of mask and sanitizer.. thanks once again.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Pauludy: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Waiting for more suggestions smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Pauludy: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2021
pls keep the suggestions coming. I will do the needful when the business starts to flourish grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by seglabsy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
ESPN IS THE BEST,CAN U COME TO OUR OFFICE IN IBADAN?WHATSAPP ME ON 08032432089
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Pauludy: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
seglabsy:
ESPN IS THE BEST,CAN U COME TO OUR OFFICE IN IBADAN?WHATSAPP ME ON 08032432089

Please what is ESPN? pls is this your whatsapp number?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by Hf6503: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello,
You can go into binary trading with 200k, I belong to a platform that gives trades 5 days a week, with 80% win rate, so you can make up your investment in a month, you pay for the inary signals per month and fund your iq options account, then trade, mornings and afternoons, its what it says it is.

Another means I want you to add is dropshiping with shopify, its about buying items at cheaper rate on aliexpress or amazon and selling at higher price in your store with an effective advert campaign, some sellers make up to $4000 a month with this.

And finally ,

In nigeria,yam business is a profitable food business,that will make you millions of naira as the dry season approach.only if proper knowledge of the business is acquired.

1.Yam marketing business opportunities.

Buying yams cheap in bulk of 100s from high yam producing states in nigeria and selling them in consumption areas like Lagos,PH,Kano,Enugu,Bayelsa etc will make you profits at the end.

The idea is that you locate the local yam markets or hinterland in these yams producing states to buy yams cheaply and arrange for transport to convey them to big cities for you.you can also commission a food gate agents to get yam tubers for you.Trucks for transporting ware yams to these places ie consumption areas are available at these local markets which can be hired individually or by a group of yam marketers.At all the consumption cities, there are organised yam zone or yam markets like mile 12 in Lagos where yam wholesalers and retailers are ready to pay you cash for your ware yams.Repeat this process and money start rolling.

Details of the yam producing states and towns with cheap supply of yams,names of local markets,market days of these markets and contacts of yam association heads in these producing states are below.

2.Yam flour processing business opportunities

3.Yam seeds business opportunities

4.Yam export business opportunities.

5.Yam transportation business opportunities

6. Yam farming business opportunities

7.Yam storage business opportunities.

8.Yam farming input business.

9.Micro-finance provider business opportunities

Cost of eBook is N5000

you will also get eBook on how to supply palm oil to Northern nigeria free

Call or WhatsApp for the ebooks 08067344821

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 800k? Buying And Selling Preferably. by AmeLonRo(m): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Smart Accessories / If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] / G-market Grab Cash Back System -- "Dont Miss This Orpportunity" --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.