Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira (242 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira by DIGIMARKETER(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Do you want to send money from abroad to nigeria?

Contact me on 07036855455 normal call. +447902545755 on whatsapp
Re: How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira by ObaOfUyo: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Its easy if you knw
Re: How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira by DIGIMARKETER(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
Its easy if you knw

It's easy if you have to go to bank to get dollars and if the banks have dollars.

Some people need emergency cash when the banks are closed and weekends also the stress of going to the bank then going to aboki and then back to your bank to deposit.
Re: How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira by ObaOfUyo: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
DIGIMARKETER:

It's easy if you have to go to bank to get dollars and if the banks have dollars.

Some people need emergency cash when the banks are closed and weekends also the stress of going to the bank then going to aboki and then back to your bank to deposit.
No sir.
I just withdrew dollars to my ZenithBank Acct from my Perfect money acct.
Without standing up from my bed,
this early Sunday morning.
Sense will not kill me grin
DM me and I help you withdraw if you have dollars,
+234 904 484 0226
Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

What's Currently The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Receive Money From Abroad? / I Will Write An Article Or Blog Post / Fellow Copywriters And Online Marketers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.