Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Uche Maduawgu Tells Victoria Inyama And Other Actors Who Are Against His Gaylife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduawgu Tells Victoria Inyama And Other Actors Who Are Against His Gaylife (346 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduawgu Tells Victoria Inyama And Other Actors Who Are Against His Gaylife by Ibehvictor24: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
"I am proud to be gay"- Uche Maduawgu tells Victoria Inyama and other actors who are against his sexuality, warns them not to make him talk as he knows what they do in secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9dvO_PNzg

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: Uche Maduawgu Tells Victoria Inyama And Other Actors Who Are Against His Gaylife by wany(f): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Please talk. the hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too much undecided
Re: Uche Maduawgu Tells Victoria Inyama And Other Actors Who Are Against His Gaylife by Righteousness2(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Young man you are treading a very dangerous Path.

There is a Way that seems cool in the eyes of a man, the End is Destruction and Death.
You may be feeling Fly doing evil,
You may even get the Endorsement of Nations, Organizations and People. Irrespective of Whatever, what you are pushing out is evil. It is Abomination and Rebellion against GOD.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

(1) (Reply)

Isreal DMW Must Apologize To DJ Cuppy Over His Claim. / Rosy Meurer Is A Husband Snatcher!!! / Toyin Lawani Says 'YES' To Her Photographer Lover On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.