Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (26308 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by EMMY76: 3:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Most fulani muslims are very scared of the break-up of nigeria they know that they are all going to become totally useless if there is no more one nigeria. We in the south challenge him and his northern brothers to a referudum not just mere talk let's see if the outcome won't end nigeria as we know it.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Kelvin3476: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
see them with their divide and rule tactics!!

Gummi is better than all your religious leaders combine!!!

Gummi is a Hausa man and stop all this your divide and rule tactics.

Go to the north.. Insult a fulani and get the beating of your life from the Hausas... Vice versa!!
Ewu u are more dumb than that gummi. Ewu awusa
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2021
galaxylauncher:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/those-agitating-biafra-oduduwa-republics-are-miscreants-not-different-boko-haram-%E2%80%94-gumi

It is the laziness and internal crisis in South West that is giving this man the audacity to spew nonsense. The day the Yorubas unite to fight slavery and oppression is the end of Nigeria. No Northerner from Ebira in Kogi State to Kanuri of Bornu wants Nigeria to divide. 90% of Southerners are fed up with Nigeria.

The day Yoruba will go to war against the Fulanis will mark the beginning of war in the South East and South South against the Fulanis. Benin & Togo Republics, Ghana and Ivory Coast will join later. It would be a chain reaction. The Southern East, South South are fully prepared, but just waiting for South West. The South West Frontline States of Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and Ivory Coast are also waiting.

In as much as Nigeria remains one, trash will always be coming from Northerners. Senators Tolu Odebiyi and Yayi (Lagos ) are from Yewa area, none of them have spoken about the crisis in Yewa land because of Abuja money.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Prolific007(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2021
There's no such thing as Oduduwa or Biafra nation, it should be generally called southern Nigeria so that the middle belt can join also since we share almost thesame way of life.

We have south and north Sudan
We have south and north Korea

Splitting the country into fragments won't help it atall, because countries like Ghana just want the giant of Africa to fold up and pack up

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by ajl: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2021
See a terrorist masquerading as cleric.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by dederocs(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2021
They are all one.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by kareemkamil(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Walahi, this man na terrorist
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by silifat11(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Being old is not equivalent to intelligence... This man is a cleric and old, but the intelligence is far, very far away from him
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by orisa37: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2021
HE IS JUST REALIZING THAT MACBAN, KUKAH AND HIMSELF ARE KADUNA STATE CITIZENS.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by orisa37: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2021
AND ONLY HIJACKED BY THE NW STATES EMIRATES AND THE SULTAN AND BUHARI.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by orisa37: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2021

MAY ALLAH PERISH MACBAN AND ITS SPONSORS AND FINANCERS.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by orisa37: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2021

MAY ALLAH PERISH MACBAN AND ITS SPONSORS AND FINANCERS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ANOBI ISA AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
IamPlato:
I don't know why everyone is so negative about Nigeria...

Yes Nigeria is in a very terrible state of collapsing but it won't divide, that I assure you...

Every region will lose out big time if this nation should be divided...

The white people, British, china, America will own the divided regions
Its better for the whites to own us than for the Fulanis to own us.
Afterall, we prefer working in the white man's owned companies than our indigenous/blackmans owned companies because the whites treat us better
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2021
muhdfaruq:
United we stay.
We should stay united to achieve what exactly.
I still don't fathom the reason you people want to kill your selves so as to remain in the company of southern Christians that you hate and break their beer bottles in your place
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
muhdfaruq:
United we stay.
sadUnited we stay.
Its against your religion to stay united with infidels.
Hypocrites everywhere

Go and develop yourselves academically so that you can be able to run your own country successfully according to your religion

Stop clinging to us
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2021
muhdfaruq:
If we should have good leaders,
peace will reign. Other countries in the world with different tribes and religion live together in peace.Nigeria problem since from the beginning is lack of good leaders.
We can never have good leaders as far as you people are voting based on religious bases and not competence.

Division will produce good leaders because every new country will want to outdo each other in trying to develop faster so they will look for the best hands to man their portfolios and not this rubbish quota system we are practicing here.

Nigeria can never develop like this if you have any evidence to the contrary, pour it out here let us know
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Even Ojukwu later regretted declaring Biafra a country.He later joined hand for a peaceful united Nigeria to occur.
He didn't regret
You people frustrated him
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Crap. Even if there was Biafra tomorrow, the problems of people from your region will not be solved. Keep spreading your opinions to fools who cannot think for themselves.
Don't put the cart before the horse

Let it come first, we will sort ourselves
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Neddstark: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2021
bigfish3k:

Don't put the cart before the horse

Let it come first, we will sort ourselves

Who gives a fück? Igbos can have their country and their drug trafficking children can leave Yorubaland when it happens.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by VanBommel(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Well said, Comrade SilverNorGold!

God bless Nigeria.
only you made a comment, only you replied yourself. Bullhari media cow, game over cheesy
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Who gives a fück? Igbos can have their country and their drug trafficking children can leave Yorubaland when it happens.
Hypocrites
How many yorubas died in 1967 for the sake of the igbos not to leave you
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Neddstark: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
bigfish3k:

Hypocrites
How many yorubas died in 1967 for the sake of the igbos not to leave you

Just Less than 10,000 Yoruba soldiers.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by walteriyke: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Scum
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Just Less than 10,000 Yoruba soldiers.
Igbos will never sacrifice even just one person to keep you people with us

We are very special for a whole sophisticated tribe to sacrifice 10,000 souls just to make sure they continue to mingle with us.
Though I heard it was 30,000 not 10,000
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Neddstark: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
bigfish3k:

Igbos will never sacrifice even just one person to keep you people with us

We are very special for a whole sophisticated tribe to sacrifice 10,000 souls just to make sure they continue to mingle with us.
Though I heard it was 30,000 not 10,000

Stop sacrificing your children to be killed in Asia for drug trafficking.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Stop sacrificing your children to be killed in Asia for drug trafficking.
You have now digressed to international.

It's the policy of the government that you fought for in 1967 that put all those people into those mess and the ones happening today in the SW with the herdsmen
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
But I thought this afa is educated.

Can't he see that there's a huge difference between the 3 , boko haram kill for breakfast, boko haram kill for a living.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by muhdfaruq(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
bigfish3k:

We can never have good leaders as far as you people are voting based on religious bases and not competence.

Division will produce good leaders because every new country will want to outdo each other in trying to develop faster so they will look for the best hands to man their portfolios and not this rubbish quota system we are practicing here.

Nigeria can never develop like this if you have any evidence to the contrary, pour it out here let us know
You and i knows that secession will never happen in Nigeria,doing the needful for the development of the country is what is highly required, let not decieve our selves.
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by bigfish3k: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
muhdfaruq:
You and i knows that secession will never happen in Nigeria,doing the needful for the development of the country is what is highly required, let not decieve our selves.
It can happen if the south that is the subservient partner in this union can cooperate
Re: Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Exactly... Sheikh Ahmad Gumi is absolutely right! Those Biafra and Oduduwa agitators are terrorists and the Federal Government should treat them as terrorists!

Like I said before, unless they first kill me, No man born of woman can divide Nigeria. I dare you all bloody terrorists! You see the way I respect and love President Muhammadu Buhari, right? If Buhari should attempt to divide or support anyone whose aim is to divide Nigeria, trust me, I will fight him to the last drop of my blood! Even my father and my mother dare not attack Nigeria in my front. The day they'll try it, I'll disown them.

No man born of woman can divide Nigeria, unless I am dead... So I am warning Biafra and Oduduwa agitators to be careful! I'll personally arrest any miscreant and deal with them in my own way if the government fails to deal with them.

Nigeria lives as long as I live...
Long live, Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
SSSHHHHHH!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.