Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser (3544 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Gov. Ambode Allegedly Bought Mansions For Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa - Details / SHOCKING! Ambode Allegedly Bought The Mega Mansion For Mercy Aigbe And Toke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by sirchikero: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
When the news of Destiny Etiko ‘s new Landcruiser broke, some of her fans were happy while some have been asking how she could afford to spend N40 million on a ride.

News Mail Nigeria has gathered that a married Nigerian billionaire, the Chief Executive Officer of Belama Oil, Mr. Jack-Rich is the man who allegedly spoilt the actress with the beautiful white 2021 Landcruiser. Destiny Etiko captioned the plate with “Drama Doll”

The headache the actress is facing right now is the allegation by a gossip blog, GistLovers , that alleged the wonder on wheels was bought by a Nigerian oil baron, Jack-Rich , a married man with kids.

Read GistLovers’ words below :

“If you look all these actress lifestyle, Na depression go kill you, you dey try on your own o,Na boss you be,the more you look the less you see Na him be all these actress

“if you know this man then you know the land cruiser is just play play to him, MD Belema Oil, I hail and waka pass in peace o, but wifey is finey and classy sha,I didn’t say anything o, I am just admiring your fine suit my Oga, you do well LaMDcruiser (in jenifa’s voice) Igi ewedu oni wopa wa o”.
READ MORE : https://newsmailng.com/2021/02/07/exposed-a-married-oil-mogul-allegedly-bought-destiny-etiko-her-new-landcruiser/

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Whumie16(f): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Fear Nollywood actress ....

10 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by madridguy(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2021
grin
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Victor6998: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2021
E Don Happen

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by wingmanIII: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Fake news!
She endorses many products.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by atilla(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Gistlover should give better proof just cause they are wearing the same beads doesn't mean he bought the jeep for her

Could be another "married' man

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by yanabasee1(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Social media just want to destroy this man's home....

Me that wears beads... Somebody will now wear the same beads and social media will just tag us as secret lovers....

How is dangote holding up?

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Very possible!

And I'm sure he have friends or brothers who grew up with him when he had nothing still struggling to stand.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by DaddyRochie1642: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2021
It's Simple,.... Never Underestimate the power of "Kpekus" grin

You know am saying the truth,... Don't bother quoting me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by decatalyst(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Her business!
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by LordofNaija: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
No wonder Zuby Michael wash ehn hands commot say e no get girlfriend, he even talk say e fear who no fear naija women

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jack - Rich na legendary womaniser and heavy pay master to these bitches, so it is very possible.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's a known fact that 95% of some so called nollywood actresses are into runs. Na the tin between their legs dem dey use act.

To all the genuine female out there hustling, may God bless our hustle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by dayleke: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's Simple,.... Never Underestimate the power of "Kpekus" grin

You know am saying the truth,... Don't bother quoting me grin grin

Eski sir...

Why you abandon us for parlor now?
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by DaddyRochie1642: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
dayleke:

Eski sir...

Why you abandon us for parlor now?

Our Noble Daddy Dayleke,... From my last survey of the parlour, I discovered that little brainless kids have taken over our "Beloved Parlour" and it's sad.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by humilitypays(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Its never a secret you know

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by dayleke: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Our Noble Daddy Dayleke,... From my last survey of the parlour, I discovered that little brainless kids have taken over our "Beloved Parlour" and it's sad.

Lol@"Our Noble Daddy Dayleke.....

They sure have taken over jare.....

We be just "observers" now.
I miss your "capades" and your descriptions too...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by MrBachelor: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
cool
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by thuxzwda1: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Whumie16:
Fear Nollywood actress ....
and fear who no fear Nollywood actress..

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by maureensylvia(f): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
undecided
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by dangotesmummy: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Stingy men association must be having migraine now grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by egopersonified(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
So I will use 40m to buy a car that bus drivers will still scratch in less than a month. Hope she has built a house for her parents like little Emmanuella before driving this car.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by LesbianBoy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hedonini:
Jack - Rich na legendary womaniser and heavy pay master to these bitches, so it is very possible.

Legendary womaniser? How manage? I think say na one kain gentleman like that. I mean, him just do birthday and him fine wife dey hail 'he is this.....he is that'. Chai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I hear say na AY comedian p1mp them together. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by TANID(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by mytime24(f): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
No b blue eyes beads b dis
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
mytime24:
No b blue eyes beads b dis
my sister no na blue film breast.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Adesuyi07: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wonder shall never end ����.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by DaddyRochie1642: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
dayleke:

Lol@"Our Noble Daddy Dayleke.....

They sure have taken over jare.....

We be just "observers" now.
I miss your "capades" and your descriptions too...

grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by mytime24(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cholls:
my sister no na blue film breast.
dirty heart grin
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Legendary womaniser? How manage? I think say na one kain gentleman like that. I mean, him just do birthday and him fine wife dey hail 'he is this.....he is that'. Chai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I hear say na AY comedian p1mp them together. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na AY work be that. Yeyebrities from A to Y, sorry Z.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 08, 2021
egopersonified:
So I will use 40m to buy a car that bus drivers will still scratch in less than a month. Hope she has built a house for her parents like little Emmanuella before driving this car.

I dey tell you. It's not for ratchet opportunistic hoes like her. When you're not a certified Oga/Madam who moves with convoy and police protection 24/7.

I bet she hasn't received N40m in cash from the man.
Re: EXPOSED :A Married Oil Mogul Allegedly Bought Destiny Etiko Her New Landcruiser by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin I heard its AY that pimps ladies to this married billionaires

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Exposed Female Police Did To Him After Removed His Clothes(video) / Are All Nigerian Actresses Promiscuous? / Rick Ross Gets Paid $100k To Surprise 10 Year Old Boy On His Birthday In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.