Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure (1169 Views)

Horrible! 12-year-old Boy Turning Into A Stone, Yet No Cure For Him -see Photos / 16 Diseases With No Cure / No Cure For Covid-19, But You Can Recover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021
I can't hide this anymore,
I have this terrible infection since 2014 i got tested in 5 hospital all claim it's staphylococcus and the will write drugs for me to buy but it won't work.

see I have never rest a second without pain in my right testicles since 2014. it doesn't swell but internally I feel burns and discomforts, as if there is a kind of pin poke dip into my ball. I have no rest anytime I tried to chech the tubes connected to my balls I feel some internal hard lumps and it can't be busted. my fellow comrades this pain is killing me imagine a pain for 7 to 8 years nonstop.i have bought everything possible spent every last money I have but it won't work it is making me feel uncomfortable getting a job, staying in public and it is ruining my life completely. I will like to go for surgery for them to remove the growing gland or lumps or even completely removing my ball if it will stop this pain Killin me slowly. I have never been happy since I got the infection again at times I lose control and try to hang myself because I feel no solution but I will just pray and give myself hope. I am tired I need what to do or anybody who can help me do this surgery or cure me.

Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Shelumiel: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Oga, if you will take my advice, then do this : look for a bible believing church and start attending. It could be that God will use that to deliver you from this ailment. Peace.
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Ynix(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Call me on this number, I can be of help.
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by mbaka0433: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2021
have u tried mmgborogwu...HERBS if no try herbal cleanser.......from a strong herbalist or native Doctor sorry, you will get your healing soon ?
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Bro,call Miss Patra on 07050783310,tell her francis gave yu her number and explain your issue to her.She can help you
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
mbaka0433:
have u tried mmgborogwu...HERBS
if no
try herbal cleanser.......from a strong herbalist or native Doctor
sorry, you will get your healing soon ?
I have tried every possible herbal I come across still the same.
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Ynix:
Call me on this number, I can be of help. 08089456258
ok I'll call you
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2021
francishappy:
Bro,call Miss Patra on 07050783310,tell her francis gave yu her number and explain your issue to her.She can help you
ok thank you sir
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by zoeA: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice for a change...nairalanders are nice and helpful...no savage replies yet

1 Like

Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
zoeA:
Nice for a change...nairalanders are nice and helpful...no savage replies yet
seriously.
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by dollytino4real(f): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
that thing na spiritual! dis type goth not out unless by prayer and fasting! is not my words but Jesus words. lock urself indoor for 3days dry fasting with Faith it will disappear

1 Like

Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by BarristerAlarig: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by DashDolls(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
You have not tried everything yet. There is an Inflammation in your testes. Click to Read this and be informed. Save your life.

https://www.facebook.com/107826354087027/posts/119935779542751/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Son174keyz: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Call me or message me on whatsapp with this no 08100077561 I have the remedy....not to worry anymore
Re: Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure by Ynix(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
I can't hide this anymore,
I have this terrible infection since 2014 i got tested in 5 hospital all claim it's staphylococcus and the will write drugs for me to buy but it won't work.

see I have never rest a second without pain in my right testicles since 2014. it doesn't swell but internally I feel burns and discomforts, as if there is a kind of pin poke dip into my ball. I have no rest anytime I tried to chech the tubes connected to my balls I feel some internal hard lumps and it can't be busted. my fellow comrades this pain is killing me imagine a pain for 7 to 8 years nonstop.i have bought everything possible spent every last money I have but it won't work it is making me feel uncomfortable getting a job, staying in public and it is ruining my life completely. I will like to go for surgery for them to remove the growing gland or lumps or even completely removing my ball if it will stop this pain Killin me slowly. I have never been happy since I got the infection again at times I lose control and try to hang myself because I feel no solution but I will just pray and give myself hope. I am tired I need what to do or anybody who can help me do this surgery or cure me.
Chat me up, on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Causes Massive Stir As She Parades Her Raw ‘nմnu On Stage [watch] / Epidemic Looms In Agege; As Dirty Abattoir Poses Danger To Health / Codeine Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.