Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Urgent Restaurant Business To Sub Let @ Alagbado - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Restaurant Business To Sub Let @ Alagbado (155 Views)

Mini Flat Sub Let At Igando(no Agency And Agreement) / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Restaurant Business To Sub Let @ Alagbado by oluwayeni(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello Investors,

Any interested applicants.

The new arrangement from 1st March 2021, for the running of the restaurant @ Matogun Road, Alagbado.

You would be required to (sub lease) and remit 2k per day x 6 days to my account each week, and this would only be for 3 months to give you more time to build your market share to further grow the business after which it would increase to 4k per day x 6 days (excluding any overhead you have to use run it).

If you wish to include accommodation within axis of the restaurant, I could grant you rented accommodation within my compound @ Matogun, you would be required to pay annual rent of 100k annually and 12k & 30k agreement, damages & service charge from for a self room. ( this is optional)

This would be the consideration I could accommodate for who could start operating my restaurant business.

(N.B there is a N50,000 holding deposit plus 1 month rent payment in advance )

Many thanks.

Mr Segun. (landlord) :

0816 429 0830

Or.

0803 238 5258
Re: Urgent Restaurant Business To Sub Let @ Alagbado by MisteerConcord(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Interested. I will call you now
Re: Urgent Restaurant Business To Sub Let @ Alagbado by mejai(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pictures!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Trade Giftcards And Own Your Own Exchange Business (Website) / Rapid Covid Tests For Sale (25 Tests Per Box) / Valentine: Glo Offers Up To 36GB Free Data To Subscribers To Celebrate Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.