Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help (386 Views)

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! / Oyegun Reveals How Oshiomhole Is Killing APC With His “agbero Style” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Cashsteady(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
i just heard that one of my guy has traveled to Canada with Yahoo money.. guys if I no do Yahoo wetin I gain abeg.. nobody be saint for this life.. Come and see and how young guys dey cashout steady steady for my area and someone will come and tell me not to do Yahoo
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Queenlovely(f): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
kidnapping is more lucrative

2 Likes

Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Jagznation(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
this same issue na im me and my guys dey discuss what's their obsession with Lexus
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by overdrive(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
You don’t need to advertise it before you chuck head. Nobody has the time to dissuade you. Do the crime and be prepared to do the time.
Everyone has his own destiny,follow yours.

5 Likes

Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Godaboveall2: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Queenlovely:
kidnapping is more lucrative
Hahahahahaha...!!! Funny u.
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Shelumiel: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cashsteady:
i just heard that one of my guy has traveled to Canada with Yahoo money.. guys if I no do Yahoo wetin I gain abeg.. nobody be saint for this life.. Come and see and how young guys dey cashout steady steady for my area and someone will come and tell me not to do Yahoo
Just because everybody is doing it does not make it right. Remember, that you will give an account of yourself one day...and what would you say then? Please think deeply about your decision. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Mbataku96(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Inbox me on Whatsapp if you want to go move to Canada
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Cashsteady(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Just because everybody is doing it does not make it right. Remember, that you will give an account of yourself one day...and what would you say then? Please think deeply about your decision. Peace

this oppression is just too much.. come and see how young guys in my area are mentioning money as if it just one easy thing to get
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Cashsteady(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mbataku96:
Inbox me on Whatsapp if you want to go move to Canada

is it free
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by LeeSantos(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
before then he would have repented.
The Tax collector who stole from people in the Bible was forgiven.

Don't just kill others to make the money and don't make others cry. if you steal $100 from my $1000 I won't cry. but don't make me sell all I have

#SayNoToCrime
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Shelumiel: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cashsteady:

this oppression is just too much.. come and see how young guys in my area are mentioning money as if it just one easy thing to get
Please understand this : those people doing such, are doing evil, and it is to the detriment of their soul and unborn children. Please pray regarding this and may God help you to make the right decision. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Shelumiel: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
LeeSantos:

Don't just kill others to make the money and don't make others cry. if you steal $100 from my $1000 I won't cry. but don't make me sell all I have

#SayNoToCrime
Are you indirectly saying we should intentionally commit sin because the grace and mercy of God abounds? lipsrsealed
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by princemillla(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro, the moment u value what u worked for and be contend wirh it, the better for u.

See in the course of my progress in life, I get to value what u worked for than what other obtained by tricks

At some point I was using iphone 8 and someone so junior to me was with 11 pro max. Bro I overlooked those things. And truly within me I value my 8 than his cuz mine a product of my sweat, product of my 1+1 which yield result.

I will advised u to use ur head to see what u can do and be happy with it. The result in the end will pay off.

Ciao!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by ojun50(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
You never ready if you don ready you no go talk am out
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by merieam16(f): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
preach on pastor...preach on
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by Biafrawemove: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Join bandit
Na new cowcurrency now
Re: Oppression Is Killing Me.. Help by CodeTemplar: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
LeeSantos:

#SayNoToCrime
Planned repentance will lead to witchcraft and nullify forgiveness easily because when time for repentance comes it can never be a genuine one.

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Frowns At Adeyemi's Comment On Ikpeazu, Demands An Open Apology / People With Decision To Starve Will Poison You In A Jiffy / Pic: Reno Omokiriki The Foolish Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.