Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Skilled Survey Researcher, Primary Data Analyst & Nigerian Research Personnel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skilled Survey Researcher, Primary Data Analyst & Nigerian Research Personnel (357 Views)

SEO Analyst (nigerian Student) / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Survey Researcher, Primary Data Analyst & Nigerian Research Personnel by Diana78: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Research is one of the very basic needs to information gathering and it requires the nest approaches in order to guide efficient decision making.

Somtochukwu is a skilled researcher who is trained in the field of Economics - the discipline known principally to build researchers.

For foreigners who need to invest and survey the Nigerian market, Somtochukwu works closely with other team of intellectuals to bring out efficient information.

To request for her service, contact Somtochukwu on 08061388655. Read more of her profile at www.somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me

(1) (Reply)

. / Help - I'm Being Asked Employment Details!!! / Apply For Nnpc / Naoc / Oando Jv Undergraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.