Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

World Cancer Day: My 'cancer Experience' In The Emergency Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Cancer Day: My 'cancer Experience' In The Emergency Room (144 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cancer Day: My 'cancer Experience' In The Emergency Room by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Here's sharing my discussion with 3 different patients with breast cancer that I met while working in the emergency room over the last 2weeks.

One story particularly touched differently, and so I thought to share.

One important thing to pick from this episode is the importance of knowledge and being a channel too, giving correct information.

Kindly tell people you don't know or you're not sure when you're actually not. DO NOT give false information or just downplay someone's concerns.

Breast cancer is not boil! It is not kòkòrò! Hope you learn something from this episode and please share, please and please share.

I still wish these women had this information but they didn't��. I'll be waiting for your comments and additions.

I'd love to hear about your own experience, should you have lost someone to breast cancer or you know of a survivor.

How did they know? When did they know?

What did the fight look like?

Reach out to me here please d.debunkingdoctor2020@gmail.com Have an amazing week. Muchos

Listen HERE

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: World Cancer Day: My 'cancer Experience' In The Emergency Room by andyblinks: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
may God heal all cancer patients

BLINKS MASTER

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Is A Liar, No Corruption In Edo Health Sector – Resident Doctors / How To Lose Weight Without Dieting / Consider Orchitis When You Have Unexplainable Ballache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.