Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Do You Want To Make More Than 250k Monthly? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Make More Than 250k Monthly? (337 Views)

FREE TRAINING: Learn How To Make 150k To 250k Monthly With Local Dropshipping / Importers Forum (learn How To Make Over 250k Monthly) / Make An Average Of #250k Monthly Selling Sme Data, Bulk SMS And Selling Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make More Than 250k Monthly? by Dex96(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
What will you do with an extra 1000000?

Will you buy a house, chase your passion, get a new car or maybe take a vacation.
whatever your reason might be having an extra source of income coming to you at the end of the month is always handy especially with the current situation of the country.

Recently a friend of mine from (Ghana) told me about his recent run into Good Fortune.
He told me how he made over 5000 cedes approximately 300k naira 5 years ago I was shocked and wanted to know more.
He truly delivered explaining to me every step he took the hurdles he faced and how I can avoid them. After the conversation (which was more like a lecture because I wasn’t saying anything).
I was amazed by the strategy and knew I could practice it in Nigeria so I decided to comeback home to Nigeria and put it to test the results were amazing I made 50000 naira in my first transaction which took about a week cool.
This gave me the zeal to do more and put more effort in it .This was just around the time I graduated waiting for NYSC call up so to already be earning without a job was kind of a big deal to me.
Mind you what he told me was nothing new many people in this country have been using it to meet up with their needs he just tweaked his strategy to give him maximum profit.
By the end of the month i was making roughly 200k using only my phone and wits ,while working on my own schedule I'm pretty sure no government work or private institution can give you that amount of salary with that kind of freedom without any prior experience.

Click the link below to download a step by step guide on how to recreate his strategy and make it work for you.

https://mailchi.mp/6c473dd2dc86/jiji
Re: Do You Want To Make More Than 250k Monthly? by Dex96(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Buy And Sell Cryptocurrency In 9ja ask me how / Why Is CBN Always Fighting Various FX Windows? With Nothing To Show For It? / Why The SEC Ban Investment Platform In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.